Rd Amer practice July4~5

Started by zeroice, May 24, 2007, 01:25:43 PM

Gixxerblade

Quote from: PJ721 on June 07, 2007, 06:20:08 PM
man too bad I have to go racing this weekend at Roebling...gonna miss all this goood reading about what a racer really is  ::)

:pop:

guess I'll have to do some catching up on Tuesday

:cheers:
Are you a racer? :D

Kal

It's interesting that street squids are worried about who has "chicken strips" on their tires to prove who is the best rider then you have track day levels where people are asking to get the "bump" to advanced.  Then club level racing that don't want to run AM with EX in the same race, and AMA pros that complain about the backmarkers dicking up the race. 

I don't really have a point with all this, it's just more of an observation of certain people feeling that what ever stage they are at is the most important.  However I do agrees that if you are doing this to make a living, then I'd undertand someone being pissed off having the outcome of a race influenced by someone who just wants to be out there with the pros.

r1owner

Quote from: Gixxerblade on June 09, 2007, 12:11:10 PM

Better ask red900.  Apparently he has an idea of what a "real" racer is.

dicatirider944

Quote from: suzukigirl on June 09, 2007, 10:01:27 AM
Have you not read this entire thread??  I can't blame him, considering all of the whining and crying.  I agree with his original thought of 'no CCS racers allowed to 'practice' at our NESBA day', or at least some of the tards in this thread. 

Yep I graduated 3rd grade so I have enough knowledge to read Garth's posts.  I have owned a contracting business for 14 years and have been in plenty of situations where I thought a customer was an idiot.  I usually bite my tongue and work thought it with trying to please that customer as much as I possibly can.  One pissed of customer can do a lot more damage than 50 pleased customers can do good.  A pleased customer might recommend your business to a friend or co-worker.  A pissed of customer will tell everyone he/she runs into that your business sucks for blah, blah, blah reason.  I have hit a point with a few customers that I told they were idiots to their face, but I never did or would attack them on a forum that would have 4465 potential customers.  This is bad business and why I will not ride a Nesba trackday.

Quote from: suzukigirl on June 09, 2007, 10:01:27 AM
Go ride with other orgs if you'd like.... it has to at least be better for your confidence and ego.

So taking a step by not doing a trackday with an organization that has a representative that is bashing my fellow racers is a confidence and ego booster???  :wtf: And for the record I no longer have a racing licence since I quit racing after my accident last year.  I will race again but it will be supermoto and I'm still a racer at heart.  I still support my fellow racers and don't want to be a part of an organization that bashes them.

Court Jester

Quote from: Gixxerblade on June 09, 2007, 12:11:10 PM

to be totally honest, zeroice is more of a "racer' than most. i had the luck of helping him in the pits when he ran the solo challenge at heartland park. ran the whole race on a wet track, part through a hail storm, on dot tires and won the race three laps ahead of his closest competitor.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

oh, i thought that was quoted from zeroice. my bad.
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

Quote from: ducatirider944 on June 09, 2007, 02:43:50 PM
Yep I graduated 3rd grade so I have enough knowledge to read Garth's posts.  I have owned a contracting business for 14 years and have been in plenty of situations where I thought a customer was an idiot.  I usually bite my tongue and work thought it with trying to please that customer as much as I possibly can.  One pissed of customer can do a lot more damage than 50 pleased customers can do good.  A pleased customer might recommend your business to a friend or co-worker.  A pissed of customer will tell everyone he/she runs into that your business sucks for blah, blah, blah reason.  I have hit a point with a few customers that I told they were idiots to their face, but I never did or would attack them on a forum that would have 4465 potential customers.  This is bad business and why I will not ride a Nesba trackday.

So taking a step by not doing a trackday with an organization that has a representative that is bashing my fellow racers is a confidence and ego booster???  :wtf: And for the record I no longer have a racing licence since I quit racing after my accident last year.  I will race again but it will be supermoto and I'm still a racer at heart.  I still support my fellow racers and don't want to be a part of an organization that bashes them.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm picken up what you're throwing down.
CCS# 469

Court Jester

Oh. and ummmmm...

WABBIT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!
CCS# 469

fourandsix

Quote from: Court Jester on June 09, 2007, 03:59:31 PM
Oh. and ummmmm...

WABBIT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!
At least the nesba peple that replied had something intelligent to say besides duck or wabbit season.

dicatirider944

This post will tie for 7th of the top 10 threads.  Next poster can tie it for sixth.  I bet this thread has top 5 written all over it!

Court Jester

Quote from: fourandsix on June 09, 2007, 04:44:06 PM
At least the nesba peple that replied had something intelligent to say besides duck or wabbit season.

watch it honkey, i'll pull your stickers off my bikes. personally, i think 99% of the posts here are crap. mine included. but definatly the nesba folks.
lighten up a little and try  :jerkoff: every once in a while

:thumb: 
CCS# 469

Court Jester

Quote from: ducatirider944 on June 09, 2007, 07:54:56 PM
This post will tie for 7th of the top 10 threads.  Next poster can tie it for sixth.  I bet this thread has top 5 written all over it!

i'll make it number one.
it'll be my own personal post whore thread.
i've got tons of stuff i'm putting together on the computer and will be checking in often.
CCS# 469