News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Cheaters @ Summit Point

Started by busts cheaters, May 07, 2007, 11:24:08 AM

rwracer

Quote from: YellowDesmo998 on May 08, 2007, 04:32:14 PM
What races were they in?  Was MW GP one of them?

Looks like 1000cc races only.

weggieman

JMHO............jerk the jerks license and fine them ($500) for this year. Let them come back as experts next year, after they've paid the fine that is.

Lying on an application, competing in races they were not eligible for and claiming contingencies they were not eligible for. The contingency paying companies should ban them from any more contingencies also, no matter what class they run. They were also lied to.

Bad juju man...............whack their peepees! :spank:

njracer

Does anyboy know what CCS did to these two guys or did they just let it go?

Woofentino Pugrossi

Give Eric and Kevin time nj.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

YellowDesmo998

Quote from: njracer on May 09, 2007, 04:15:07 PM
Does anyboy know what CCS did to these two guys or did they just let it go?

Still working on it I think.  I hope WERA does something about it too.  Unless it's left in "our hands".  I'm pissed about it but would be hella pissed if it was my race they were in.  I would have words with them face to face.  I ain't scerrd of no one  :err:

Jeff

did anybody bring it to the attention of CCS?  Or are we sitting in a parking lot with torches & pitchforks in the wrong town...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

njracer

Quote from: Jeff on May 09, 2007, 04:52:36 PM
Or are we sitting in a parking lot with torches & pitchforks in the wrong town...

As long as we have a cooler full of beer who cares. :-)

dicatirider944

They will get theirs  :spank:
The thing that I liked about the race community is 99.5% of you are cool and have no problem helping each other out.  I don't know if I was treated the way I was because of the guys that I showed up at the track with were respected (Doubt it!) But seeing how you guys raised a good chunk of money for me in my name and only a small few knowing who I was just goes to show how tight this community is.  I don't think it really matters what ccs or wera does to these two, it is now known what they are like and they will be treated as what they are.  I don't think I would want to go someplace where I was liked as much as the turd in the punch bowl but some people are just  :jerkoff:

cornerjunkie

From the Results page...

Pos Laps Number Bike Size Name
33    4          729 YAM 600   KANG LU     Amateur Middleweight Superbike:
1      7          729 YAM 100   KANG LU     Amateur Unlimited Superbike
1      7          729 YAM 600   KANG LU     Amateur Middleweight Grand Prix
2      9          729 YAM 600   KANG LU     Amateur GTU
16    5          730 SUZ 100   NASSEF GUIRGUIS   Amateur Unlimited Superbike
1      7          730 SUZ 100   NASSEF GUIRGUIS   Amateur Unlimited GP
1     16         730 SUZ 100   NASSEF GUIRGUIS   Amateur GTO
1      7          730 SUZ 100   NASSEF GUIRGUIS   Amateur Unlimited SuperSport

YellowDesmo998

So those ass hats raced two of the races I was in.  Now I'm pissed!  Should we get a collective letter together and present it to WERA and CCS?  For me it's not the money, it's the points.  At a MINIMUM, their results should be dumped and be banned until they pay the money back.  The AAF would be a good outlet for the cash if not to the second place racer.  Once again, this is a MINIMUM!!

Personally, I'll be looking for them in the paddock of EVERY race I go to in the Mid-Atlantic...

yetidave

Quote from: YellowDesmo998 on May 09, 2007, 05:41:05 PM

Personally, I'll be looking for them in the paddock of EVERY race I go to in the Mid-Atlantic...

Come find me first. I'm 6'4" 250lbs, and I ride an '07 GSXR 750 painted in Team Promotion colors. My leathers say "yeti" across the ass. I'm kinda hard to miss. :) These fuckers owe me some points too.

Chris410

They were in several of my races... :-(  Not the type of encouragement I need my first race weekend.

I hope this gets solved because it's one thing if a fellow amateur beats me...quite another to be "picked on"

Either way, I just hope this gets resolved!
Chris AM #410 Mid-Atlantic
2008 MARRC Amateur Racer of the year