News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Cheaters @ Summit Point

Started by busts cheaters, May 07, 2007, 11:24:08 AM

yetidave

As I stated earlier, I simply want my points. I don't think that's too much to ask.

K3 Chris Onwiler

I mean this with absolutely NO OFFENSE.  If you guys who were affected want your points and contingency, then EACH OF YOU should write a letter and petition CCS with your wants and concerns.  Crying about it here will not get you anything.  Chances are that CCS will default to the "Time allotted for protest before results become final" rule if pressed, and also point out that each of you did earn more points than the guy finishing behind you, but unless you do more than talk about it here on the forum, you're not going to get the answers you're looking for.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dylanfan53

Unfortunately (and I do feel your pain) it is too much to ask.

The rules are clear and as unfair as it may seem, protests were not filed within the alloted time.  That's why there are rules.

I wouldn't look for CCS to comment officially on a public forum.  Any sleazy lawyer would love to take on a slander case like that.  Leave it alone.  Everyone knows who they are and karma will do the rest. 
Don Cook
CCS #53