Re: Irac- I need to vent

Started by SliderPhoto, February 05, 2003, 02:47:54 AM

SliderPhoto

Wow, somebody get this guys firearms! ;D

Seriously though, it's not fair to generalize an entire nationality and say you're glad you don't have Iraqie neighbors. I don't think shooting a person that is surrendering, or looks helpless is the answer. And I don't think they deserve to die.

[edit 2/10]
Sorry, I didn't start this thread. the original post has been deleted....

TreyBone

KILL EM' ALL , let god ( or ala as they call it) sort em' out.  And if France has a problem with it, Bomb there ass too. Who the hell is France anyway. They have the economy on South Africa and the population of Ethiopia. If it wasn't for us they would all have nazi emblems on there head.  I'm with you 100% on this one BaltoBuell >:(

Marshall

Dude, get a grip.  What network did you see this tv show on?  I was there and I never heard about this surrender scenario you describe.  Go ahead and shoot a surrendering enemy.  Hope nobody witnesses it because that's a good way to get hard time in Leavenworth.  And by the way, there are no weeds in southern Iraq, which is where most of the fighting took place.

HandleThis66

let's call them out and hustle them for their lids.  
'r'dawg

Baltobuell

Sorry about the post, I should never have used this forum to vent. But after seeing the show I couldn't sleep. And yes there must be weeds somewhere, as the helicopter pilot was the one that was being lured into a sence of security with white flags and reported being fired upon by "troops in the weeds". Did you notice that the "troops" running from Kawait that were cut off and bombed, in the cars with the dead Iracis were childrens toys and houshold items. Think what you want, but a soldier that goes into a home, rapes a woman and then steals her kids toys is a sick, sick, excuse for a human.
 Apoligies again for starting this thread, I hope it goes away quick.

Chef

QuoteSorry about the post, I should never have used this forum to vent Apoligies again for starting this thread, I hope it goes away quick.

AHHH.....,
speak your mind.....

it's happened before.... ::)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

EX#996

Ice  -

Sometimes in the heat of the emotion, spelling is not always the top priority.  Baltobuell has been on this BBS for quite sometime and is not a moron.  If he was, he would have not apologized for his ealier post.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

FYI - - If anyone would like to delete a post that they have typed, use the 'Remove' link on the top right of the posting.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

r6_philly

I know this topic can get someone quite emotional, although we should be more informed, sometimes, when making judgement again another country and its people.

Iraq and its people are not quite to blame, only Saddam. Most people in Iraq care about food on their tables and other necessities, they are not involved, nor ever was, in the weapons of mass destruction. If they had nuclear materials, they would try to use it to make a power plant. Its only the crazy dictator that wants to have weapons.

Remember, we lost about 150 soldiers in the gulf war, a lot of them due to friendly fire. Iraq lost what, thens of thousands. Did you think they had a choice in who they go to war with? either you get shot by the enemy or you get shot by your own government...

Don't always believe the media's portral of a foreign country. It's mostly propaganda, even here, in this society, sad to say.

Baltobuell

Thanks Dawn, I didn't know I could do that or it would have been done yesterday.

Jeff

QuoteNo wonder why the rest of the world thinks we're a bunch of morons.

Hang on there sport...  I agree that venting and generalizations would seem ridiculous, but aren't you guilty of the exact same thing in generalizing that everyone on this board is intellectually challenged?

Spelling and grammar?  Sure, go ahead and bust the guy's chops.  However, a full comprehension of the english language is obviously not a prerequisite for being in politics (ref, GWB who rarely utters a coherent sentence)...

Now get in the pit and try to love someone!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

SliderPhoto

QuoteNow get in the pit and try to love someone!

SWEET! Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy...

You been watching Biker Boyeeeezzzz? ::)