Being Broke Sucks

Started by oh344ccs, January 15, 2003, 04:32:10 PM

schpreck

I too am poor.  I'm just glad I don't race CARS anymore!  Now THAT'S expensive, but it's only half as fun.  But seriously, this year I will not be racing hardly at all.  I might do some SW club racing, but NO AMA.  I will, however, be BBQing at almost all AMA races, and some of the CCS events in AZ this year.  The ones that I'm not racing at, that is.  And for all of you Ramen eaters, just come up to me and say "hi", show me your racing license, and I'll give you a burger, sausage, or hot dog...whatever I'm cooking.  It's the least I can do!

Eddie#200

Quote1099's?  I hope you formed an S-corp?

Yeah that's how ya do it! ;D

Decreasing_Dave

Quote And for all of you Ramen eaters, just come up to me and say "hi", show me your racing license, and I'll give you a burger, sausage, or hot dog...whatever I'm cooking.  It's the least I can do!

I'M THERE!!!! ;D

oh344ccs

QuoteI too am poor.  I'm just glad I don't race CARS anymore!  Now THAT'S expensive, but it's only half as fun.  But seriously, this year I will not be racing hardly at all.  I might do some SW club racing, but NO AMA.  I will, however, be BBQing at almost all AMA races, and some of the CCS events in AZ this year.  The ones that I'm not racing at, that is.  And for all of you Ramen eaters, just come up to me and say "hi", show me your racing license, and I'll give you a burger, sausage, or hot dog...whatever I'm cooking.  It's the least I can do!
I don't know if I'll have the funds to race this year at all, but If you end up at mid ohio for AMA come over to the esses and holler at me, I'll be the young one in the announcers tower.  mmmmm BBQ ;D

Litespeed

Quoteshow me your racing license, and I'll give you a burger, sausage, or hot dog...whatever I'm cooking.  It's the least I can do!

I almost think that's gonna cost more than racing :).  I'm sure I will see you out at the races since I come over and bug Mark often.  I'm trying to get him to buy the Kawi back since I am pretty content with running my RC and TZ125 but so far he hasn't said yes yet.  Once he gets it back I"m sure he will let you borrow it again :).

schpreck

I really like that Kawi.  It's so much fun!  how much are you asking for it?

Litespeed

I got it cheap and didn't really hurt it too much so probably around 3200, maybe a little cheaper if someone shows up with cash and food :).