Being Broke Sucks

Started by oh344ccs, January 15, 2003, 04:32:10 PM

Super Dave

Being broke?  How about being broke and having no life for years and years...LOL!

Helper....

That's what you have when you can't afford hamburger for your Hamburger Helper.

And Ramen Noodles can be eaten dry if you can't afford to have electricity to boil the noodles.
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

QuoteBeing broke?  How about being broke and having no life for years and years...LOL!

Helper....

That's what you have when you can't afford hamburger for your Hamburger Helper.

And Ramen Noodles can be eaten dry if you can't afford to have electricity to boil the noodles.

ewwww.. how can you eat ramen noodles dry? lol... you crack it up and put the powder in the bag and shake it up? Eat it like a bag of chips? bwhaahahahahahahaha  :D

Super Dave

How?  You, obviously, have a lot of money to loose yet!  LOL!

Take it out of the package, hold it in your hand like a sandwich, and eat.  You can add the flavoring as needed... ;D
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

bwhaahahahahahahahhaah that is the funniest thing I ever heard. Eat dry ramen noodle like a sandwich bwahahahahahah youre nuts!  ;D

sdiver68

MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

Steve,
We all chase money... just some chase bigger amounts than others I guess. :)

Super Dave

For each race that I enter and win...  I loose money.

I just make up for it in volume... ;D
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

No joke, but I've been so broke that I made the broth one night and had the noodles the next night. :(  Of course that was back in the days of my first apartment...  Rice and popcorn were the other two poverty foods.  A gallon of freshly popped popcorn will fill the emptiest belly.  If I could scrape up enough change for a 40, I was living like a king!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Gixxer124

Just pit between Floater and K3 and eat like a king. ;D

Gixxer124

I won $65 in a GTU race last year!!! It cost me $65 to enter. I'm one rich sumbi*ch. ::)

Gixxer124

QuoteS_D-

I chase money :)

How much do you make after you figure in all the cost. :o :o ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteJust pit between Floater and K3 and eat like a king. ;D

Bring us back some fresh camel steaks.  I'll bet my teammate Dave has got some seasonings from the Ghetto Gormet store that will make that meat the best hump you've ever had!  (Thinking about the traditional Blackhawk BBQ has actually got me drooling.  Is it racing season yet?)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com