Actual, maybe Laurel should take your advice! :o

<--------running now!!!!  :P ;D ;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Nate R

Dave: Yes, we sure have talked. She knows/expects that it's coming sometime in the near future, so it won't be a, umm, bad suprise.  :)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

gma

Propose any way you want - it doesn't really matter.

Just never get married.

You can usually get a couple years out of the deal before they finally figure it out ...

Super Dave

Your mileage may vary...

Terms and conditions apply...

You final rate might not reflect your APR...

8)

Life's a cr@p shoot.  And no one gets out alive.  Have fun.
Super Dave

cornercamping

See the "Am I a sucker" thread and apply the title twards this situation  ;D

in all seriousness, it doesn't matter.  i proposed to my wife in a Jacuzzai at a fancy hotel.  But, back to reality:

"Putting an engagement ring on a girls finger is like puting a down payment on a piece of ass." - Author Confidential

;D ;D ;D

Congrats though.  It's hard to make the comitment that you will only have sex with that person for the REST OF YOUR LIFE !   :P  

<unless she's open to some freaky deeky stuff  :o >

Bling

LOL!!!

"Run...run like your ass is on fire and someone's chasing you with a can of gas.    "

cornercamping

QuoteLOL!!!

"Run...run like your ass is on fire and someone's chasing you with a can of gas. Ê Ê"

A gas can full of VP on top of it  ;D

Dawn

QuotePropose any way you want - it doesn't really matter.

Just never get married.

You can usually get a couple years out of the deal before they finally figure it out ...

You're an ________________

Some of you guys.....  No wonder why you're divorced or never found 'the right woman.'    ::)

No flipp'n respect.

Old808

QuoteYou're an ________________

Some of you guys.....  No wonder why you're divorced or never found 'the right woman.'    ::)

No flipp'n respect.

Well guess what: for every one of us happily divorced guys, there's one divorced woman out there.  It's a 2-way street. ;)

Dawn

QuoteWell guess what: for every one of us happily divorced guys, there's one divorced woman out there.  It's a 2-way street. ;)

True....

But dang!  The boy's looking at proposing to his sweetheart (she does pop up on the board once in a while, keep that in mind), don't rain on his parade.

By some of these posts- - women are the scurge of the earth.  Just to be used and then thrown to the side.  

Dawn

r6_philly

QuoteTrue....

But dang!  The boy's looking at proposing to his sweetheart (she does pop up on the board once in a while, keep that in mind), don't rain on his parade.

By some of these posts- - women are the scurge of the earth.  Just to be used and then thrown to the side.  

Dawn

just because they were the happily divorced men doesnt mean that they weren't the problem ;)

I know I was... :P

TZDeSioux

Having my son is the best part of being married.