News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Young gun uses knife and bat

Started by msmithgsxr, February 18, 2005, 07:24:22 AM

Chuck

QuoteI don't care about grammer, that is a completely different picture than what I had imagined. That scene is pretty disturbing.

I don't know any of the people involved, but in reading this I am trying to keep in mind that the information is from a 3rd party... it does sound like he is going to be tried for the crime though.

Clarkie

Quote I hope the highschools around here are still teaching grammar.

The high schools up here around Boston just teach their students to kick and stab the crap out of each other after any school sporting event  ::)

Seriously, once a week a local school is on the news for a stabbing, brawl, dust-up and the really cool thing is that when all those little punks grow up they trash their own city after they actually win a national competition  ::)

Chuck

I am sooo not looking forward to my kids growing into thier teens.  :'(

norcalboardr

Alright, sorry for not being gramatically correct. It was late at night I was just trying to give you the correct information that was going on with this incident. Sorry for trying to help you understand, I figured it would be best if you guys understood what was really happening rather than just reading about it and stuff. But that was my fault, I was in no way trying to write an essay for a class, just giving facts and I didn't bother taking time to spell check i just wanted to get the information out as fast and I could. But as far as i know he is being charged for the crime. But your right this is a third party statement, i was there and am really close to the stab victim, but i cant say nick did it. It's just strange that his friends have called my friend that was stabbed and gave us his name, and these guys that call are also guys that are suspected in being involved in the beating. My friend didnt even try to fight back he had probally 6-8 guys chasing him. Our school cop told us he was hit with a bat, tire iron, and a pipe. Thats not even including the people that kicked him in the head and punched him. Then got stabbed after he was on the ground unconcious for probally 30 seconds. After talking to our school cop about it, he said he interviewed a bunch of those kids and they thought he was dead.

QuoteI don't care about grammer, that is a completely different picture than what I had imagined. That scene is pretty disturbing.

thats exactly how i feel, I wasn't trying to be a english professor or anything, I was just trying to let you picture what actually happened because you deserve to know the truth. If you got a "headache" reading it, i didnt sit you down and make you read it I just put it up their for people interested in this topic.

Super Dave

LOL!  

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Even this AM it was hard to understand.  Still did set the tone a bit for the scene.

I know somethings about some people, and I'll leave it at that.  

I guess the rest of us outside all this are just watching this affair from afar, which seems like a good place to be.  
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotethats exactly how i feel, I wasn't trying to be a english professor or anything, I was just trying to let you picture what actually happened because you deserve to know the truth. If you got a "headache" reading it, i didnt sit you down and make you read it I just put it up their for people interested in this topic.
What you lacked in gramatical perfection was more than compensated for by your descriptive abilities.  Thanks for taking the time to fill us in.  Don't let these guys rough you up.
Man, I got in some pretty uncool fights in my teens and twenties, but nothing to compare to the mob action you described.  That's absolutely terrifying.  Are you trying to suggest that this sort of group behavior is NORMAL after a freaking basketball game?
I'm a child of the 60's.  In my day, the police dealt with this kind of situation by breaking out water cannons, plexiglass shields, batons, and tear gas....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Thorny

Seeing this was in Cali. can't he have it set to "Murder One" and just get off?? Worked for OJ ;D

L8brake731

School rivalry's have gone on since the beginning of time, some are off the wall!

How many of you reading this have gotten into it  (in high school)with someone from the rival school and not fought back? ??? GGEEEZZSSH!

Is this what we are raising these days? The "nobody wins, there are NO losers" society :o ??? It's just how you play the game and have fun, type of attitude ???

Hey, Norcalboardr; I am not deliberately trying to sound like an ass, but your friend needs to reach down deep inside and find his testosterone. Teach him how to fight back and stop being a wimp.

Just as Chris Onwiler mentioned, in the 60's and 70's fights were nothing unusual, but not trying to defend yourself is.  Glad he didn't check out, really.

S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

mad_brad

regardless, gobert owns you all.  ;D

Super Dave

If you don't race, you can't win.

The rest of the Gobert racers are in the race...they are winners for that.

Super Dave

norcalboardr

Thank you to the few that understand why i am here. I am in no way trying to accuse nick of the stabbing. He was arrested and his friends told us it was him but i cant determine that myself. And about my friend fighting back. It's not that he just ran because he was afraid of a 1 on 1 fight but when your getting chased by atleast 6 guys with bats, pipes, and tire irons(all those weapons beat my friend, it's in the police report and everything) theirs not much u can do but run. Even the cops said if he would have fought back he could have been killed because that gives the kids more aggression. It was probally actually a good thing he didnt fight back. But I honestly have never seen so many headlights on cars turning a corner in my life. Like i said before there was about 20-30 cars full of people coming after 15 of us at the most. So call us pu.ss.y's or whatever but im not trying to fight 40 plus people with bats. Our school rivalry is pretty big, but fights after games and stuff aren't that common around here unless some 1 was talking serious sh!t so we werent expecting it.

Baltobuell

Chuck, Love em' when they're little cause without those memories you'd have to kill them at 17.