News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Young gun uses knife and bat

Started by msmithgsxr, February 18, 2005, 07:24:22 AM

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteI guess there are conflicting stories about whether he was arrested or not.  http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=11624

Based on that article that you referenced, it doen't sound like there's anything conflicting about it.   :-/

r6_philly

so who would you believe? the kid or his father, or the police department?

it looks bad enough already, regardless of whether he really commited a crime. no rebuttals either after rrw reported the police dept. statemtnt, this doesn't look all that cool  >:(

PJ

Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

khanson

As a detective I always liked it when people placed themselves at the scene of the crime with no involvement.  It makes our job much easier.

It will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

Baltobuell

You guys don't know how lucky you are to have led such very sheltered lives.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Who among us hasn't made a few really bad decisions or done some really stupid s#!t in their lives, especially when we were young?  The difference between morally righteous and convicted felon is often just a matter of luck.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Decreasing_Dave

Quote The difference between morally righteous and convicted felon is often just a matter of luck.

.....and a fast streetbike  ;D

hi-side_racing

QuoteYou guys don't know how lucky you are to have led such very sheltered lives.

LOL, yeah I can't remember how many times I've been accused of assualt with a baseball bat and knife...

there's a huge difference between sheltered life and assault with a deadly weapon.

fourandsix

QuoteWho among us hasn't made a few really bad decisions or done some really stupid s#!t in their lives, especially when we were young?  The difference between morally righteous and convicted felon is often just a matter of luck.

Or Stupidity!

Dawn

The lives we lead are determined by the choices we make.  

Paul and I grew up in families where "I didn't know" wasn't a valid excuse.  If you went to a party where there was drugs, you left.  If you were where a fight broke out, you left and if need be, dragged your best bud with you.  If that person didn't want to go no matter what the persuasion, you left because when it comes down to it, you need to look out for yourself (besides, someone may need to post bail  j/k).

Since Renee's been 10, we've been pounding into her head how she is to handle situations regarding: drinking, sex, drugs and fights.  

Dawn

WebCrush

Quotedrinking, sex, drugs and fights.  

sounds like the natural progression for dating and marriage. :D

spyderchick

Quotesounds like the natural progression for dating and marriage. :D

Why ruin it with marriage when it's going so well? :o ::)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".