News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2004/5 Schedule-AGAIN!

Started by ninjachick, December 07, 2004, 09:56:46 AM

Dawn

QuoteWhat Ecumike said - last years is a pretty good tentative if you really really need to look at  something.

Other than that - trust me, Kevin and I have both BTDT and it's not worth it.  Tentative schedules are great until they have to be changed.  Short term they make people happy long term they cause major problems.

Exactly!

:)

TiffineyIngram

Geez, Chuck, I only go to that side of my cell once a day!  I'll try to cut down!

dylanfan53

QuoteOh yeah - tentative schedules cause many more issues than a delayed firm schedule.  Many, many more for us and riders alike.
I agree.  I was "tentatively" married once and there were a lot of problems... ::) ;)
Don Cook
CCS #53

Chuck

Roger@ASMA

Actually our schedule is really simple to do, no contracts to sign.......all I do is grab a calander and pick my dates before I let any other group schedule in their dates...... ;D

ASMA
Arroyo Seco Raceway

TiffineyIngram

cornercamping

How long before the schedule's up again  ???

<throws 5 gallon drum of VP on the fire that's burning out and runs for cover>

;D :P

Zac

QuoteActually our schedule is really simple to do, no contracts to sign.......all I do is grab a calander and pick my dates before I let any other group schedule in their dates...... ;D

ASMA
Arroyo Seco Raceway

Must be nice to have your own race track in your backyard  :P

-z.

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Woofentino Pugrossi

Eric, can we just print out that mailer purselves and send the license renewals in? Or do we have to wait for teh "official" mailer?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Eric Kelcher

I don't see a reason you could not use a form off the net they are used all year long. as far as when you can send it in. It is posted that the cutoff is Jan 28 to keep number so get it in before then.

FYI I just keep my eye on different things I didn't know it was posted or the other stuff from any secert source just checked on my own.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

RAY_HYMER

Eric, I looked at the link, and it seems to be missing the Pacific schedule.  I don't see any LP track days in Cali, either.  Do you know if there is something we need to know about the Pacific region?  
I like the addition of the Arroyo Seco races.  None of the SW races conflict with the Arroyo series, either!