News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ARAI HELMET SCAM !!!!!

Started by cornercamping, March 23, 2004, 02:57:23 PM

dtwizzy

also
you guys will find this one funnier:

If that is fake Arai US will send you a new helmet.
And we can ask the local distributor and please tell us what they say
and send it back and we will bring it to Arai Japan to Verify.
We have all the serial number of the helmet
go go ask US arai.  if US arai doesn't have that knowledge About the Arai JApan and US.  Is that fair to us?
Veronica

Lowe119

Maybe Veronica should be invited to speak her piece on this board................ As long as she doesn't read my post on the phone call  :-[ :D

cornercamping

Me thinks that Veronica is packing up the sweat shop before INTERPOL shows up  ;D

CCSRacer114

In case anyone didn't know,  Arai changed it's distribution policy in the U.S. at the end of last year to eliminate all mail order/internet sales for two reasons:

1.  Eliminate fakes
2.  Support your local dealer.

I buy my helmets from a trusted race distributor (see below).  That's the only lid I'll trust on my head.

merle4

QuoteI'm trying to find it.  I had a hard time finding it before, but I wrote it down somewhere.   It's the same place you send them helmets to be inspected after you crash em' if that helps.   Still searching....

Ever find that address or phone number, Dan?

That's what I thought.

Merle

cornercamping

QuoteEver find that address or phone number, Dan?

That's what I thought.

Merle

Yeah, I have it.  Send me an email and I'll reply back.  cornercamping1@sbcglobal.net

cornercamping

Actually merle, after reading your thread in the WERA forum, you can go find it yourself.  I was trying to help stop someone else from getting burned because I found out the hardway, but my bad.  I guess I'm better off just letting you find out for yourself.  You want Arai's phone number, call information.  You want fun like you put in the WERA forum, see how much fun you have if you did get burned and you expected that Arai you have on your head to save your ass  ;)  Not my problem.  I guess everything has to be a joke to some of you.  I could care less.  

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=bbadf45cdc0783e0892dbfface2f285a&threadid=52051

G 97

Stop, please Dan just stop.  You are a pussy.
G

cornercamping

QuoteStop, please Dan just stop. ÊYou are a pussy.

::)

dtwizzy

yo guys , i think we are giving this girl veronica a hard time.  my helmet is in fact auth.
email from arai in daytona i have been talking to for a week.

This Snell decal was put in a genuine Arai helmet made for Asian markets.  As such, it is not legal for use in the USA or Europe and is not covered by Arai/Americas' warranty.

Arai-in-Daytona

so they do in fact make wraith rr4's .