News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ARAI HELMET SCAM !!!!!

Started by cornercamping, March 23, 2004, 02:57:23 PM

dtmaxboost3

i would like to call them and let them know whats going on before i sent mine in. Do you have a address for me?

Lowe119

Maybe a city and he can look it up on yp.yahoo.com

cornercamping

I'm trying to find it.  I had a hard time finding it before, but I wrote it down somewhere.   It's the same place you send them helmets to be inspected after you crash em' if that helps.   Still searching....

dtmaxboost3

the lady responds when i email her saying its a fake.

Dear customer:
I Can tell you that is Arai RX7RR4 this helmet is a special made for (hong Kong)Asia Model.  The helmet is get it from the Asia Largest distributor, do you think they will sell the fake one, or they need to?
And I think you can speak in Chinese, and I think I call you to explian to you.
And I can for sure this is a real not fake, only the market is difference, therefore there  maybe little difference and please do not hestigate.  
IF you want the document
I can try to get it from our local distributor
Regards
Veronica

Lowe119

I suppose you cannot change your positive rating now, can you?  8)
I think you can - if you find it is a fake.

cornercamping

Quotethe lady responds when i email her saying its a fake.

Dear customer:
I Can tell you that is Arai RX7RR4 this helmet is a special made for (hong Kong)Asia Model. ÊThe helmet is get it from the Asia Largest distributor, do you think they will sell the fake one, or they need to?
And I think you can speak in Chinese, and I think I call you to explian to you.
And I can for sure this is a real not fake, only the market is difference, therefore there Êmaybe little difference and please do not hestigate. Ê
IF you want the document
I can try to get it from our local distributor
Regards
Veronica

Get all her contact information, and then send it with the helmet to Arai.  Arai is a JAPANESE (Asian) company.  Why would they sell an OLD model in their country, then sell a new model in ours?  The Corsair, chances are, was available in Asia BEFORE it was available in the U.S.   I'd get all her information, and send it to Arai too.  I highly doubt that it is a "special Asian" model.  Here's a real special Asian (japan only) model:

Arai 40th Anniversary Titanium/Flat Black model.   It is all flat black, and all Arai logos are Titanium.  NOT AVAILABLE IN THE US.   Here's the kicker, it is a RX7 CORSAIR.  I tried to get it, and it is in the 2004 Dealer Catalog, but, when a US dealer tries to get it, they say no.  It's still a Corsair though.

Lowe119

Quote The helmet is get it from the Asia Largest distributor, do you think they will sell the fake one, or they need to?
Asia's largest distributor probably IS nothing but fakes. lol
QuoteAnd I think you can speak in Chinese, and I think I call you to explian to you.
Think she sounds like a sexy Chinese woman?  8) If so, I have a buddy who would pay to talk to her.  ;D

cornercamping

Quote\
Think she sounds like a sexy Chinese woman? 8) If so, I have a buddy who would pay to talk to her. ;D

20 Dolla sucky sucky ;D 50 Dolla me love you long time ;D

Lowe119

For some reason - you don't have the same effect  :-/ :)

dtwizzy

another response by her.

Dear customer:
If you really do not beliieve what we are selling.  You can bring the helmet to Arai US to verify the helmet is fake or Real!  and please tell them that is Arai Europe and Japan Version therefore there is no DOT at the back.
Veronica
And Remember that is a Arai Europe and Japan not US ok?

cornercamping

QuoteFor some reason - you don't have the same effect Ê:-/ :)

Huh  ???

cornercamping

Quoteanother response by her.

Dear customer:
If you really do not beliieve what we are selling. ÊYou can bring the helmet to Arai US to verify the helmet is fake or Real! Êand please tell them that is Arai Europe and Japan Version therefore there is no DOT at the back.
Veronica
And Remember that is a Arai Europe and Japan not US ok?

::)