News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Why do Pacific region members race in SW events?

Started by duc995@aol.com, November 12, 2003, 01:40:09 PM

duc995@aol.com

I can understand "track time"...but it isn't even "their" region or count towards "their" championship.  Just curious...I mean, you won't catch me driving to 'Streets' for the last Pacific round. ???

duc995@aol.com

...and yes, I am sure it was a stupid question!  Like I said...just curious...

raptorduck952

Top 10 Reasons PW guys race SW Region

10. Az and Nv racers are damn fast so make for great racing. (I really mean this one).
9. Firebird and Vegas international are actually near a major city.
8. The resort accross the track in Phoenix.
7. Hedge your bets.
6. Matt Bollman won't come and play in California.
5. Yeski and Blaylock do come to Ca, so payback boys!
4. Vegas strip
3. We can tell folks we are interstate racers.
2. Simon makes me.
1. Three words "open carry law."

;) ;D

amberry

Ahhh, yes, after a hard weekend of racing the boys like to go to the resort for a relaxing dip in the hot tub and a spa treatment followed by a manicure and pedicure, we like to call it the Pro.ActivePerelliCheekyDragon Racing weekend wind down.  

SlowDragon

r6_philly

you mean your west coast racers  have money left over for other recreational and other activities after racing???  :o wow how much do you guys make  ;D

CCSRACER123CCS

IT's all about trying to kill yourself at Firebird INternational. ;) No, but, it is fun racing with some other people. I think the competition with Blaylock, Yeski, and Brian Hall is great. Well Hall isn't much competition he jsut checks out!

rick

Don't foget that alot of the races this year were combined Pacific/Soutwest. Check out the schedule:

Feb 1,2              Streets of Willow  P/SW
March 15,16      Firebird                 P/SW
May 10, 11        Las Vegas              P/SW
May 31, June 1  Streets of Willow   P/SW
July 5,6              Buttonwillow         P/SW
Aug. 1-3             Las Vegas             P/SW
Nov. 1,2            Buttonwillow          P/SW Cancelled

...Plus, some of those tracks are just freakin' fun!
 :)

raptorduck952

Quote...Plus, some of those tracks are just freakin' fun!
 :)

Hold on a minute! I know I am not that smat, but nobody told me this racing thing is supposed to be fun.  >:(

Decreasing_Dave

Alright John and Amber...

After talking all that schmack about attending SW region events, you're a no-show this past weekend.

Sorry you guys weren't there...I guess we'll see you next season.

Good luck at SoW.

D. Dave

zx9r-racer

QuoteAlright John and Amber...

After talking all that schmack about attending SW region events, you're a no-show this past weekend.

Good luck at SoW.

D. Dave

Yeah, but Will and Tristan showed up. ;D

Dave, how do you like the addition to my sig.?  Thanks to all of you SW racers for letting this Pacific Region slowpoke take the GTO home.   ;D

raptorduck952

QuoteAlright John and Amber...

Good luck at SoW.

D. Dave

Hey, I decided to give yall an early Christmass present in the form of some championships.  ;DCongrats to you, Doug, Tristian, Blaylock. Now you SW guys return the favor and stay away from Streets. ;) As for Doug and Tristian, see you at Streets. I won't miss that one. I got me a season to finish.