News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Why do Pacific region members race in SW events?

Started by duc995@aol.com, November 12, 2003, 01:40:09 PM

zx9r-racer

Yeah, you SW guys stay out of the Pacific region races, will ya! ;D

CCSRACER123CCS

I had a good time out at FIrebird. I stayed ahead of Doug for a bit..Brian Hall got mad that you got around me because he wanted the GTO. Thanks to Gregg Spears and Brian Long I was able to win a few class championships. They let me use their back up bike for 3 races after I blew up my bike!! Hopefully I am going to get it fixed before Streets but what is the chance of that!

zx9r-racer

QuoteI had a good time out at FIrebird. I stayed ahead of Doug for a bit..Brian Hall got mad that you got around me because he wanted the GTO. ....snip...

Well, looking at the lap times, I think I would've caught up to you eventually, but it would've taken quite a while, since you had a good jump on me.  Another awesome start for you, I must say.  

Other than that, all I had to do was finish 6th, in order to take the GTO title.  So, it was pretty much a done deal for me from the start.  What was more frustrating was that I couldn't get past Scott.  He wasn't pulling away, but I also couldn't get by him.  He'd look back, and I'd be right there.  No closer nor further back than I was the lap before.  Grrrrr....oh well.  I had a great time, though. ;D

Shady182

Well John i will give you your  wish and stay in AZ for the weekend ;). I had alot of fun racing with all you guys this year. What happend to you this weekend John? I was looking forward to some payback ;D.
Good luck to all you guys going to SOW, And i will see yall next year.

CCSRACER123CCS

Hey Doug I knew I couldn't beat you but I thought since I got ahead of Scott I might be able to stay ahead of you, but nope you smoked right by me!

zx9r-racer

Yeah, it would've been a struggle to catch you.  Not sure I could've.  Needless to say, I wasn't exactly disappointed when you went straight but should've turned left at that turn.   ;D  But, damn you get good starts...

SPEARS_RACING

QuoteI had a good time out at FIrebird. I stayed ahead of Doug for a bit..Brian Hall got mad that you got around me because he wanted the GTO. Thanks to Gregg Spears and Brian Long I was able to win a few class championships. They let me use their back up bike for 3 races after I blew up my bike!! Hopefully I am going to get it fixed before Streets but what is the chance of that!
Well Tristan you deserve all of the credit, you rode the bike like a true Champion Congrats on your SW Overall Championship........hmmmm You might even have an engine for the streets!!!!!!!!

CCSRACER123CCS

Gregg, I can't thank you enough I really appreciate it! I also would like to congratulate you as well on the overall! Hopefully you will get one more at Streets!

Bad_Matt

From what I saw...You do have a  8)motor...hmmm.  Looks like I will be seeing more of that tail section at streets.  Good luck! 8)

Team_nuclear123

And one tired azzed crew chief.... ;)

Got home at 4am to a sick daughter.

It was good gettign to hang out with you and Greg and Brian.

Decreasing_Dave

Hey...have you guys seen the points for the SW Region??  Either they're messed up, or I benefited well (or both).

They have it that I took the GTU and the MWSS.  Both of which Jon supposed had.  I should have MWSB, but according to the latest points, I don't.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Zac

More Hmmmm....

Some slow guy like me can manage a 3rd overall in HWSS.  Must be because all those Pac guys didn't show up.  Now I'm gonna have to somehow explain it away on my amatuer petition.

Though I did get my first wood with 4th in HWSS last weekend :D.  Now I have one to put with Elaine's giant stacks.

-z.