News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MotoGP is gay (possible spoiler)

Started by TZDeSioux, October 06, 2003, 07:14:56 AM

motomadness

I think Tamada is also fighting for position, next years top Honda spots.  With Ukawa possibly going back to 250's and Akiro Ryonichi (sp) performing less than spectacularly on the other Telefonica machine.  Tamada is showing what he's got.  

The top view is near the very end of the broadcast, after all of the interviews.  From that view you would see that Tamada had the position on Sete.  I think what happened was Tamada snuck up the inside of Sete from a blind spot.  Got a slight lead on Sete just by his approaching line, but Sete was fastly approaching his turn-in point.  I think there lines merely intersected in the heat of battle.  

I do believe it was aggressive, but not uncalled for.  Remember when Sete snatched the win away from Rossi on the last turn a few rounds ago.  Of course the pass was smoother, but ever since then, Rossi has stayed on his game for the entire race.  I think if Sete would have gaurded the inside line better, Tamada never would have had room to sneek in.

I bet there is more contact than that during every start of every MotoGP race.

TZDeSioux

QuoteAkiro Ryonichi (sp)  

Ryuchi Kiyonari  ;D

motomadness

Hey, next time I'll look up his name.  I think I attempted to combine a Kawasaki rider with a Honda rider.  What would that produce?

TZDeSioux

Akira Yanagawa + Ryuchi Kiyonari=Akiro Ryonichi  ;D

Sean..  you keeping the TZ or moving on next year?

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

motomadness

I am moving on.  Still staying with Yamaha though.  I am currently planning to purchase the older style R6.  

Reasons:
- I want to start earning expert points towards an AMA license.  Best way to do that is race in more race classes, more preferrably the MW, HW and Unltd classes because they have the large EX fields (crucial point).

- I want to race more toward the BHF lap record, instead of the fastest LW racers time.  Not to say I will be anywhere near the record next year, but I think it would fun.

- I chose the 250 to help make me a better rider.  Time to see if it worked.  I know more time on the 250 would probably be better, but I think I am ready to move on.

- The '99-'02 R6 has a ton of parts available for it at dirt cheap prices.  I plan to push my self a little more next year, which may mean I'll crash, so I will definitely need cheap replacement parts.

Guess what?  I still finished the 4th in LWGP and MWGP in the Great Lakes Region.  I would definitely like to improve my MWGP standing next season as an expert.

TZDeSioux

QuoteDon't forget Akira Ryo.   ;)

oh yeah.. forgot about him. Did you ever see that dude? He's a Japanese dude with a natural afro.  :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteI am moving on.  Still staying with Yamaha though.  I am currently planning to purchase the older style R6.  

Reasons:
- I want to start earning expert points towards an AMA license.  Best way to do that is race in more race classes, more preferrably the MW, HW and Unltd classes because they have the large EX fields (crucial point).

- I want to race more toward the BHF lap record, instead of the fastest LW racers time.  Not to say I will be anywhere near the record next year, but I think it would fun.

- I chose the 250 to help make me a better rider.  Time to see if it worked.  I know more time on the 250 would probably be better, but I think I am ready to move on.

- The '99-'02 R6 has a ton of parts available for it at dirt cheap prices.  I plan to push my self a little more next year, which may mean I'll crash, so I will definitely need cheap replacement parts.

Guess what?  I still finished the 4th in LWGP and MWGP in the Great Lakes Region.  I would definitely like to improve my MWGP standing next season as an expert.

I think both paul and I are staying amateur. We don't have enough points to go expert. Staying with the 250 forever though. Probably will add an R6 one day though.

tigerblade

Quoteoh yeah.. forgot about him. Did you ever see that dude? He's a Japanese dude with a natural afro.  :)

Yeah, he kind of reminds me of Yahoo Serious.

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

motomadness

QuoteI think both paul and I are staying amateur. We don't have enough points to go expert.

You both are sandbaggers by definition.  You and Paul need to move up to expert.  I think neither of you actually need to earn 500 points, you are both proven performers.  

Besides white number plates would look much better on both bikes.

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah, he kind of reminds me of Yahoo Serious.

he actually looks like Scottie Pippen with Yahoo's hair.  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteYou both are sandbaggers by definition.  You and Paul need to move up to expert.  I think neither of you actually need to earn 500 points, you are both proven performers.  

Besides white number plates would look much better on both bikes.

well Paul is a proven performer. He's won every LWGP he entered. He's a sandbagger. :)