News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MotoGP is gay (possible spoiler)

Started by TZDeSioux, October 06, 2003, 07:14:56 AM

motomadness

You are running 17's at BHF, that seems good enough to me to move up.

Move up.  This way we can still race MWGP together.

diesel748

I think MotoMad- wants some wood of his own.

motomadness

diesel748,

What are you talking about?  I am going expert also.  I only hope I can get some wood in 2004.  I also hope a lot of the AM go EX next year.  That way more of us can earn AMA license qualifying points.

diesel748

Monsta-  you know I will have a yellow plate. I crashed my way out of a white one.

TZ_Boy

Sean, didn't you know that Brian and I are staying amatuer forever.  I'm even going to let Brian win a few next year.  As far as pushing and crashing that was my plan this year but I wussed out, but that is my plan for next year as well.  I talked with Stiles and I am planning on doing a day with him and Super D next year and find out what I am missing.

Hank is on is way to Denver to buy a '98 TZ 250 which already has the white plates that he will need for next year.  He ended up winning Great Lakes, Great Plains, and Mid-West AM Middleweight Sportsman this year.  Don't worry Sean if they combine Am and Ex MWGP Brian and I may still see you out there. ;D
Seriously I wish you would keep the TZ, you still have more to learn grasshopper.

motomadness

tz_boy,  it's not a matter of if I would keep it, it more like if I could keep it.  I crave much more track time than the bike has classes for.  You see I desire to one day get my AMA Expert/Pro license.  The only way to do that is to get points.  To do that sooner rather than later, I have to race in more classes with large expert fields (most of which the TZ does not fit into, or is competitive in).

Now don't get me wrong, the TZ was all that - fun, technical and an experience I am glad I had.  I too believe it was too short, but I think it's time for me to go 4-stroking.  In the end, I am still a Yamaha man.