News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VP @ NFMP

Started by GAMEDIC, August 26, 2003, 08:10:50 PM

GAMEDIC

Well i have talked to the track and because they sell VP fuel at the track they are not going to allow me to sell it there... but keep this in mind...if you buy it from the track you will NOT get any contengency. you MUST buy from me to get it.... so i am taking orders now so please either call or go to my web page and click on VP ...be sure to leave me a # i can call you with your order..

MELK-MAN

thats debatable...call lisa in Texas.. Gamedic...How much do you charge for 5gal can of ultimate 4?? JenningsGp charges 60$, im always lookin for a deal!!!!!! :)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

GAMEDIC

$45 .... and a call will not work..there are only 2 places you can get paid in the southeast...that is myself..and Cindy Ivey..and she does WERA...

MELK-MAN

is FL region southeast?? i have collected over $100 in vp money this year. R & B motorsports is an authorized dist. in Holiday, FL. By the way, that is a great price....
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

GAMEDIC

Well i'm not sure on them... alot of people sell the fuel.. but there are only a few that you can get paid if you buy from.... and if it is a cross region race then yes it would be SE also i will have to check on that region i was not aware that FL even had a trackside rep there... i will look into it..but as far as the southeast like i said there are only 2 SE reps that you can buy from and get paid...that is myself i do CCS..and Cindy Ivey...she does WERA...

Cindy_Ivey

Quotethats debatable...call lisa in Texas.. she may be able to hook ya up for contingency.
Gamedic...How much do you charge for 5gal can of ultimate 4?? JenningsGp charges 60$, im always lookin for a deal!!!!!! :)

Who is Lisa in Texas?  Do you have a number for her?  I don't know of any Lisa in Texas and I would like to talk to her.

As for the SE region, beginning August 11th, I am the only person to receive the SE results.  I will not pay contingency for anyone without a receipt from Greg (GAMEDIC) or myself.

The Florida region has not currently set up a trackside vendor so in a few cases where there have been races with no trackside vendors they will make special arrangements.  In this case where their will be a trackside vendor, you must purchase the fuel from that vendor.

GAMEDIC

Thanks Cindy...and i just talked to Bill and he has told me that if i sell anytrhing at the track i will be asked to leave..so if you need fuel you will have to order it in advance...sorry for this but that is out of my hands

TiffineyIngram

This is the first time I've heard of this...Cindy, are you the contact for VP contingency?  If so, I would love to talk to you about plans for next year.  If you get a chance, please email me at tiffineykelcher@clearchannel.com.

ReneGSXR

untill what day would i have to place an order with you?

GAMEDIC

i would like to hear form you by tuesday of wed...you can place the order on my web site...just make sure you leave a # where i can get hold of you

wizard

how much for a 35 gal drum of ut 4??  or a 50 gal??  and will it stay good in the drum???

shark7837@aol.com

GAMEDIC

Quotehow much for a 35 gal drum of ut 4??  or a 50 gal??  and will it stay good in the drum???

shark7837@aol.com
Yes it will be fine in the drum and we have either 30gal drum and a 54gal drum of Ultimate 4
30gal = $240.00
54gal = $410.00
Let me know..remember i will have to know ahead of time as i can NOT sell at the track but as long as you buy it from me ahead of time you will be eligible for contengency