VP @ NFMP

Started by GAMEDIC, August 26, 2003, 08:10:50 PM

james-redsv

Hey, I can sell you guys a 55 gal drum of 87 BP for $100. Remember, Im the only one that can get you BP contengency and you have to pay me now so I can go to the 7-11 and get it. Then I will deliver it to you at the track that sells BP too. But remember you cant get contengency money if you buy it at the race track. You can only get contencency money if you buy it from me, but not at the track, they said they would kick me out if I sold it at the track. So I will take your order, but only if its 10 days before the race so I can make sure I can get it from the 7-11 and bring it to the track, but I cant sell it at the track only bring it to you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GAMEDIC

Cindy_Ivey

Just so you guys know.  The trackside vendors spend about 10-15 hours a week going through receipts and results.  At least I do and that will increase now that I am doing CCS also.  The reason that VP set the contingency up the way they did is because the only way we trackside vendors get paid for all the hours we put in is by selling fuel.  And the only way for VP to sell fuel at all the races is to have a dedicated trackside vendor.  

pitbtch#1

Hey GAMEDIC,  U should bring it to the track but, if anybody wants to buy it there take and put the gas in your vehicle and take it out to the road.  They cant say anything cause its not on there property. Just some advice for u.

Heath

GAMEDIC

QuoteHey GAMEDIC,  U should bring it to the track but, if anybody wants to buy it there take and put the gas in your vehicle and take it out to the road.  They cant say anything cause its not on there property. Just some advice for u.

Heath
I am already aware of this ;)
But it does make it much better in any case if it's paid for in advance...at least that way there would be no way ever i would be out of the fuel you want ... not much chance of that anyway..but you know..lol

Photo_Chick

I think Greg and Cindy want to have a good relationship with the tracks and to do that means to have honest sales.  If they request that you do not sell at the track then they must abide by the rules or face being banned from the track for good.  Definately not worth it.  It only takes a few minutes to preorder and you've got the best VP reps around, Cindy Ivey and Greg...honest and dependable.  Just my 2 cents...

GAMEDIC

QuoteI think Greg and Cindy want to have a good relationship with the tracks and to do that means to have honest sales.  If they request that you do not sell at the track then they must abide by the rules or face being banned from the track for good.  Definately not worth it.  It only takes a few minutes to preorder and you've got the best VP reps around, Cindy Ivey and Greg...honest and dependable.  Just my 2 cents...
Awwww...you are soooo sweet... and such a nice person to say all of that good stuff ;D i'll pay you next time i see you shhhh ;) ...

GAMEDIC

On another note...i was called by the track folks at Jennings today and was told not only can i not sell but if you pre order i will have to meet you off the property to give it to you no matter if you pay in advance or not.... but i am willing to do that for you if anyone else needs to pre order...thanks

Photo_Chick

So much for trying to have a good relationship with the track.... :'(

ReneGSXR

will you be at Jennings on friday or would you be getting in on Saturday.
I just placed my order thru your web page

Thanks.
Rene.

GAMEDIC

I got it ...thanks..and i will be calling you this week...i will be getting there sat afternoon... it is only practice and most people do not use fuel for only practice....