News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Barber Photos

Started by Photo_Chick, August 18, 2003, 08:51:13 AM

Photo_Chick

VHS Photography was out at Barber from Friday through Sunday taking awesome shots.  If you didn't get a chance to stop by my trailer just shoot me an email....

621r6

What's your e mail address? :)

G 97

Have not heard any recent updates with regards to Brian or Rich.  How are they getting along.  Thanks.
G
G

Photo_Chick

Actually Brian came out to the track for one of the days.  He is doing really good and so is Rich. Rich was supposed to come out on Sunday but he wasn't able to make it out.

GAMEDIC

Get a CD EVERYONE...all the pics she took were awsome ;D

G 97

Good to hear that Brian is out and about.  Thanks for the update on both.  
G

Chef

OK, How do i go about getting my CD with ALL my pictures ?

you ready yet ?

imona keep buggin ya...  

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteOK, How do i go about getting my CD with ALL my pictures ?

you ready yet ?

imona keep buggin ya...  

Ike

Ike, what's the deal with these crash photos you've mentioned not being available? Are they being used for an inquiry into the crash or something?
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Chef

( I HEAR ) (i can say this, because i dont know the validity of it, so IM GUESSING, or SPEAKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I HEARD)
1, i heard that a photographer was told that if those shots made it to the crashpage (RRW), they'd be sued...

and 2, you can release a version of those shots ( by cropping out certain parts of the photo)...but not the complete shot..

Im TOO "THROUGH"..... i just want my pic's...

but,
IF infact there is some liability to pay, and the big dog steps on evidence, and IF there IS a real case, do you fight it by destroying evidence, or do you step up, pay what you owe (or be ready to) and figure out how this thing went wrong and how to fix it in order to keep future issues to a minimum.....
or do you tell someone with a picture, "burn it or you'll be in court" ?

I'm just pleased to have experience Barber, and to have lived throught this accident, walking...... and the thought of the crash page fame has my mouth watering, i can use the exposure, may help....
but this crap kinda makes ME wanna threaten a suit, if i'd have been able to take the photos with me, i probably never woulve thought of how i didnt see a yellow flag....  
but i have a feeling that this is just a "wait it out" issue..

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote( I HEAR ) (i can say this, because i dont know the validity of it, so IM GUESSING, or SPEAKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I HEARD)
1, i heard that a photographer was told that if those shots made it to the crashpage (RRW), they'd be sued...

and 2, you can release a version of those shots ( by cropping out certain parts of the photo)...but not the complete shot..

;D LOL, like John Ulrich (Head honcho of RRW) is afraid of controversy? LOL  ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Photo_Chick

I have emailed a CCS official to try and get this straightened out.  Yes I was told that if I tried to publish or distribute the photos that I would be sued and banned from CCS events.  I sent the email on Sunday night and I have not heard a response back yet (it's Wednesday).  I will try emailing them again tomorrow and will hopefully have some kind of response.  I got home from Barber and opened the crash page in RRW and there's a crash in there from a CCS event.  So I don't understand what gives...