Barber Photos

Started by Photo_Chick, August 18, 2003, 08:51:13 AM

r6_philly

to destroy or not release photos for insurance reason is called "insurance fraud", I think you have heard about that on radio before?

to withhold photographic evidence in attempt to circumvent an legal or insurance investigation is illegal, I am sure you have heard of that too.

so I guess if something happens in an CCS/WERA event, I will never expect to find out about the truth or the available evidence? If someone died in the incident, and the investigating state troopers were told that there was some pictures, but CCS asked the photographer to destroy it, what do you think the outcome with be?

I think this sounded like less to do with "good taste", right from the start. And this is going to cause more PR harm than any "bad taste" photo will ever do.

And I don't hear anyone addressing the fact that the photographer was threatened with legal action and a ban???

SliderPhoto

Quoteto destroy or not release photos for insurance reason is called "insurance fraud", I think you have heard about that on radio before?

They weren't photos of an accident. The activity was not being investigated just something the officials thought the insurance might frown upon. Relax, not everything is a huge conspiracy.

Chef

boy, am i always in the middle of something or what ???

i hope im not bad for the sport......
i may get banned...

chjeezs
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

r6_philly

QuoteThey weren't photos of an accident. The activity was not being investigated just something the officials thought the insurance might frown upon. Relax, not everything is a huge conspiracy.

hiding some facts because insurance may frown upon? that sounds really cool there. What does it have to do with conspiracy? not disclose information to insurance could void the coverage as I understand it.

and tell me the insurance company didnt know that people crash into each other and die sometimes

but I will say no more. Lets just go racing and hope nothing happens.

Photo_Chick

Things will work out, I have faith!

Chef

Vickie,  i havent seen
                   any of the other nice shots that you spoke of having of the golden number forty machine, maybe you could post US one...
                   pleaaase........
                   maybe you could post one of my "Super Man" impression also... (a cropped one) ... maybe...

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Thingy

QuoteDafan,

The company will not release photos that are not in good taste, regardless of the okay of those involved.

(The Pit Stud adventure comes to mind.....)

Does this mean that I can't publish the pictures of Super Dave in his bikini at the Wegman Auction?  The bikini was a very tasteful blue... ;)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Dawn

QuoteDoes this mean that I can't publish the pictures of Super Dave in his bikini at the Wegman Auction?  The bikini was a very tasteful blue... ;)

LOL!!!!

Please, post just one for all the world to enjoy.  

Dawn   ;D

Photo_Chick

Good news everyone!  I just got off the phone with Roy who is Vice President of Operations at CCE.  Thanks to a friend of mine who knew who to call (Thanks JU), permission has been given to release the photos in any way I please.  Yoo Hoo!  First off, I'm sending them to JU to see if he will choose them for the infamous crash page.  But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that you will be seeing them soon!  ;D. Anyway, I beleive that it was just a misunderstanding and individuals (myself included) not being fully aware of the policies....That said, I have some pics to send to JU.

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

GKing

Sounds like JU reaquainted them with the good old 1st Amendment.   ;D

Chef

Vickie,

You know, you could give us all one of those
"you saw it first here" shots... since we are the community...
just a thought... (mine ARE in the mail, rite? ;))

and uhm.. Youre agreat person, and photographer too 8)

(above statement doesnt take anything away from Jacky B.)  :)

Chef
outa here