News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Role Call for BHF

Started by Nate R, August 12, 2003, 10:52:44 PM

Nate R

Yeah, a bit early, but I'm excited! I haven't been on the track since June 1.  :( :o   This will be my last race weekend of the year, and I will be there Wednesday afternoon through Sunday!  Gonna be a lot faster this time around.

So, who else is gonna be there? When are you arriving?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

stumpy

Hey Nate you know Team Stumpy will be there in full  effect. I can't get to all the other races on the other side of the equater like some of those other junkies ;) I've accually been lookin' at some Canada roadracing sites. Only 3 hours to Canada But I can't leave my CCS Homies, Besides I heard something about those Canadians wearing Hocky Gear for race gear......Scary :o        
P.S No Offense Peire I still love ya :-*
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

pitbtch#1

The schock racing team will be there.  We never miss blackhawk cause it is 30mins away for my dad and uncle and 5mins away  for me.  I will be there on thursday to work corners

EX#996

We should be there.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Maybe I should go to MAM for Yamaha money...LOL!
Super Dave

Jeff

I'll be there...  Somebody's gotta show Stumpy how to ride that new RR (or is the other way around  :P )

Nate, just a word of advice...  4 days on the track is a LONG weekend.  The last time I did it, I was on the downslide on Sunday and couldn't do my best.

Not saying you should skip any of it, but relax and take your time on Friday's practice.  Perhaps take half the day off.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

QuoteMaybe I should go to MAM for Yamaha money...LOL!

Just take the rest of the fast guys with you so us slow folks can have a chance  :D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

KBOlsen

It all depends on the individual.  Four days is fine for me (I only have one race on Saturday and two on Sunday) but as we found out, five days is not.  We "stayed over" for Monday at the last Blackhawk... I can't see doing that again.  I wasn't able to execute anything to my satisfaction because I was tired.  For the first time EVER, putting on my helmet and going out on the track was a CHORE.  We packed it up shortly after lunch and went home.

Back on topic... We WILL be "home" next weekend, but it looks like I'll only be riding on Sunday.  Disappointing, yes - but after the last two weeks I'm just thrilled that my season wasn't cancelled altogether!  
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Nate R

Jef4y, thanx for the advice. I hadn't really thought about that, actually. The main thought I had was more track time = a faster me! But, I see your point. I'm doing just GT lights on saturday, so that should give me a good chunk of a day to rest.

See you all there! Hopefully the weather will be nice! Dawn, how's the points looking for Paul in LWSS?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

motomadness

Dawn

QuoteDawn, how's the points looking for Paul in LWSS?

Nate:

Paul should have the Midwest points wrapped up in LWSS and LWSB so that all he would need to do is show up and make a lap.

Dawn   :)

Pierre - Team PMR

QuoteHey Nate you know Team Stumpy will be there in full  effect. I can't get to all the other races on the other side of the equater like some of those other junkies ;) I've accually been lookin' at some Canada roadracing sites. Only 3 hours to Canada But I can't leave my CCS Homies, Besides I heard something about those Canadians wearing Hocky Gear for race gear......Scary :o        
P.S No Offense Peire I still love ya :-*

I'll be there too...cant wait!
Stumpy, I think your right....but you forgot to mention the beer drinkin', eh?
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280