Role Call for BHF

Started by Nate R, August 12, 2003, 10:52:44 PM

roadrashroeser

The Mike and Mike show will be there after a long trip to Barber.
Stickman AM #43
Roeser AM #62
Mike Roeser

Jeff

QuoteYou have more faith in me than I have in myself!  I would be very satisfied with that time.

Tell me you'll run a 600 Bill!!!  Or maybe I could run a HW class.  I'd make you feel good by letting you beat me  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

lil_thorny

stump....
we will practice together again, that was fun...and i'd really like to "critique" your new bike. what does
p.o.s. stand for again ;)
just kidden....i'd like to ride your rr in fact!
Benji.

Thingy

QuoteTell me you'll run a 600 Bill!!!  Or maybe I could run a HW class.  I'd make you feel good by letting you beat me  ;D

You may have to ride the brakes all the way down the front straight if you are going to let me win.  

Unfortunately, I won't be on a 600.  I am going to be running one of Knuppy's GSX-R1000s.  Although, I am hoping to ride a 600 (PLEASE ROSNO!!) for a stint on Friday.  Besides finally getting back on a bike and having some fun, I would like to ride the 1000 and a 600 so I can decide what to race next year.  (I have never raced a 1000 and only raced a couple of times on a 600.)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

StumpysWife

Quotewhat does p.o.s. stand for again

Pretty sure it stands for

Passing Other SlowGixxers

;D

GSXR RACER MIKE

I will be at BHF both remaining weekends CCS races there. Time to start riding my 750 and begin actually racing, been somewhat boring cruising around at the back of the pack so far on my 600 (but it was still stress relieving).
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

DRU2

Everyone have fun that weekend Ill be thinkin about everyone. Wish I could go but iI have to work till October sometime. seeya

lil_thorny

heather,
fighting greg's battles for him now?
what will we have to do 'bout this? hmmmnnn?
i meant "Purely Old School"

geez.

StumpysWife

Quoteheather,
fighting greg's battles for him now?

Actually, he suggested Passing Other Suzukis...I thought that was better  ;D!

He's home in the garage with the RR (you don't even want to know what we say RR stands for) until Wednesday.  Besides handing him wrenches, I hand out a little trash talk for him, too!  Gotta do my part for the Team!  

He actually got an afternoon off work today to spend time on it!  Those who know him know this is a first.  Never mind that he worked from 8:00 am to Midnight last night, though.  Yuck.

Stumpy says he misses your crazy ass very much :-*

Jeff

QuoteHe's home in the garage with the RR

With one hand on each side of the tail section...  :o

BTW, Bill, I can probably arrange a few laps on a 600 for you  :)  I'm confident you will enjoy it and be impressed!  You might find yourself on a 600 next year...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

StumpysWife

QuoteWith one hand on each side of the tail section...

Oh Jeez, I never thought about that!  I knew they were close...I should have never left him home alone with it,....what was I thinking!  My marriage is ruined.  Things will just never be the same.  

Actually, I didn't think I like a roundy exhaust but the new Hindle does look pretty on it ;D

I go for the Yosh Tri-oval myself. ;)  Yes, on a Honda.

Thingy

QuoteBTW, Bill, I can probably arrange a few laps on a 600 for you  :)  I'm confident you will enjoy it and be impressed!  You might find yourself on a 600 next year...

Really?!?!.... :)  Are you going to be there on Friday?    With the slow demise of the 750s, that is what I am trying to decide.  600... 1000... ???  I am sure that next year will be fun, whatever I decide. :D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!