News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Role Call for BHF

Started by Nate R, August 12, 2003, 10:52:44 PM

pitbtch#1

Dawn, My dad should not be that far behind in atleast one of those classes.  I am not sure but i think he is

Nate R

Awesome! I saw Tom Short's multiple wins at HT, and I was wondering how close it would be. He did miss the Double points at BHF in April, tho.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Dawn

QuoteDawn, My dad should not be that far behind in atleast one of those classes.  I am not sure but i think he is

Paul's ahead by 100+ points.

Paul however is 4 points behind your dad in Thunderbike.  He is starting to talk about putting the ZX-6 back on the track to compete with your dad's F2.   ;D

Dawn   :)

Nate R

What kind of lap times does Craig run on the SV?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Thingy

Count me in!  After a long summer of wrenching on Safety First bikes, thingy is going to get to ride one this weekend!  :D

Let's see... Hasn't raced all year... riding a bike that he has never been on...  Anybody want to start a pool on how slow I will be?  I will give the winner $5 to spend at the auction Saturday night.  (hey, isn't $5 what the beer costs?) ;D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

TZDeSioux

QuoteCount me in!  After a long summer of wrenching on Safety First bikes, thingy is going to get to ride one this weekend!  :D

Let's see... Hasn't raced all year... riding a bike that he has never been on...  Anybody want to start a pool on how slow I will be?  I will give the winner $5 to spend at the auction Saturday night.  (hey, isn't $5 what the beer costs?) ;D

I say you do a best of 1:16.XX

Thingy

QuoteI say you do a best of 1:16.XX

You have more faith in me than I have in myself!  I would be very satisfied with that time.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

pitbtch#1

Dawn is winning midwest i am pretty sure that my dad is winning great lakes, great plains.  I am not 100% for sure that is true thats what the points say

pitbtch#1

My dad who is craig, is running 1.22s on the sv

Heath

EX#996

QuoteDawn is winning midwest

NOT Paul, but  Dawn is winning the midwest    :o :) :D ;D

Just wait until I tell Paul <hee hee heeeeee>

Dawn   ;)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

lil_thorny

i'll be there ;) lurking...looking for stumpy...
i smell the fear...it's in your eyes...............
o.k, i'll stop.
hey stump i signed your guest book dude.
pretty cool website. i'm jealous. wish i had hot babes
all over me too. i guess i should smile more ;D
later,
Benji.

stumpy

Thanks Benj, Come on don't push me to hard now gotta get used to that thing. I would like to hook up in practice again. Just quit hitting my kill switch ;)Oh and the babes might be kinda sparse with team Stumpy this time around the locals are already tuning up there snowmobiles and there like magnets to yoopettes, The real two wheel totties are comin' though.Trying to find ya a good one to take the focus off racin' a little bit. ::)knock 5 seconds off your lap times and I'm on your tail ;D LAter
StUmPy 8)
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com