News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

4&6RACING ROBBERS

Started by AM125IKE, June 05, 2002, 10:47:53 AM

ysr612

I have just started using a dig camara

Jim Rashid

my team-mate, got spools from you, he say's for not more than 60 bucks, and he got the good ones, they screw on and off.....but his skin is alot lighter than mine,.... what did i do or say, that made me a target, i sure feel like one, was it the braids, or the way i dress (or lack of).....
    and being a new customer of yours, you looking for loyalty from me

Well it seems this has been a busy place while i was away! Ike i just would like to know how i went from being a robber to a racist? Skin color has nothing to do with anything , Maybe get jesse jackson to boycott my shop , lets play the race card , that goes with being stupid. it is insulting to me , and my family that you would consider me in that way. My sister in law is black and so are my niece and nephew. I really don't care what color , or anything else a customer is , never have never will , It's interesting that your bike was in such perfect condition but in another part of this forum you were begging for pictures of your crash. Like i said the rearset was cracked when i went to hook up the ground clamp so i used a different location , and when i went to lean the bike over my hand was pinched between the bar and fairing . Thus the cracked corner of the windscreen. My hand really hurt , should i sue you for pain ? Why were you spark plugs loose who knows , we never removed them , no reason. Why was your gas line cracked ? probaly been yanked off a few times to many. i could probably fix all that for free but why should I , you never talked to me , you didn't pick up the bike yourself , maybe your team owner cracked the rearset more loading and unloading the bike I don't know , i am not a mind reader. I have been in business for 22 years , have i pleased all my customers , no. Have i or one of my mechanics ever broke anything , yes . In most cases if it was a perfect part without any prior damage we replace it.
To end this saga of yours just stop by and pick up your windscreen and the fork tubes , I still will split the cost of the screen. Thats all i will do because you never talked to me just went on here and flamed me and called me a racist. This will be my final comment on your matter . Jim

Jim rashid

QuoteJim,
Actually my TZ is a 98 and even it were 15 years old.. it's irrelevant. Perhaps I was out of line with my sarcastic comment and I apologize. I suppose I typed without thinking about how some people might take my comment.  But on any note.. it is pretty juvenile that you would attack me or Ike's inability to put his clipons on properly especially since you are a businessman who makes a living off of people like us although I have never been in your Skokie shop which is not to say that I have never used your services while your shop was in the city. And isn't it typical that your side of the story is the exact opposite of Ike's story. Maybe there is some truth to each of your stories and maybe both of you are full of shit...  but now that both stories are out.. is it safe for me to conclude that you're acting like an ass?

The reason i choose to attack you was in response to your earlier post. at that time you only heard one side of the story but jumped on ike's bandwagon. My comment on your tz was an example of flaming without knowing the facts.  So i would guess you calling me an ass is like the pot calling the kettle black.

TZDeSioux

QuoteThe reason i choose to attack you was in response to your earlier post. at that time you only heard one side of the story but jumped on ike's bandwagon. My comment on your tz was an example of flaming without knowing the facts.  So i would guess you calling me an ass is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Jim,
Fair enough... I acted like an ass too. I'm going to bring my forks into you to get some of the traxxion stuff done.. I will judge for myself how you treat your customer :)

125ike

???
jim :o,
i am very shocked to see your post here this evening, after speaking with you this afternoon i was, and am very ready for this subject to go away, and thats why i was so agreeable. you didnt mention your post? i told you that i wanted you to watch the board as i was ready to post a "make-up" statement. while i must write that i now feel that i'd have rather spoken to you before i posted this topic due to the fact that i feel that it has gone further than i'd imagine. i know that i was seriously upset when i didnt have as good a weekend racing as i expected to, and that guided me to act hastily. had i been, or waited till i was more calm maybe we could have worked together to come to a more comfortable conclusion. i'll take the blame for that, and i'll give you a thank you for offering to weld the rearset for me, along with retract the racial implications that emitted from the phrase that i wrote earlier (i was very upset, and was guessing), i dont know enough about you to imply that. and again, im tired of this issue, as we all HAVE to be!!! i dont know why you didnt mention your post to me while we talked for 45 mins. today, but i dont know why you didnt mention the problem (you say) that you found with my rearset either (or like you said to me yourself today " i should've just welded it when i noticed it was crack"). i notice you like the word "stupid", and thats all im gonna say about that.
 im gonna do what ive been wanting to do for several days now, and what i intended to do when i logged on: 4&6 racing is ok with me. i payed you for your services, and that was at no discount (though i forgot to ask why you didnt sell me the replacable spools, i'll get over it). we split the windscreen, and i dont see any foul in that. the rearset,...... i'll get over also.

oh, i fell in elkhart on my f2, not my f4

;D

hey..................take it easy

G_2_G

Can we get a group hug here!  :D ;D

mw-am125ike

QuoteCan we get a group hug here!  :D ;D

steve, bring that bike (with chik) and im allll in (the hugg thing)....
i realy dig chik's  ;D :-* ::)

http://images.motograndprix.com/multimedia/85/85375.jpg