News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

GP's CCS racer, street-Crash vid...

Started by Speedballer347, June 05, 2003, 11:52:15 PM

Speedballer347

I ain't naming names (or CCS #s) ;D but here is an old street-crash vid of one of our local St Louis/Great Plains guys when we used to be street-squids.
In fact everyone in the vid, is now a GP's CCS guy ::) 8)

He's cruising at 100mph+ before the jetwash off the bicycle throws him into a wobble :o
Yeah, it was the bicycle...that's it ;D
No injuries...he got lucky!!!

http://www.outergods.com/HSA_Beanfield.wmv

Ain't been around here due to some serious personal probs.
Just trying to keep my mind off crap so I made and uploaded this clip :P 
Miss BS'n  and racing w/ ya'll :( especially here on the board.
Omni, hope you are doing well Bro :)
Dano, miss bench-stunting w/ ya Buddy  ;D
Rest of ya, maybe I'll see ya at Gateway.

Hope everyone is having a good (and safe) season 8)
See ya guys L8R

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX#996

For those of you with a slow dial up connection (that's me  :() be aware that the file is 9.67 MB.  Some connections will time out before it can be loaded.

Dawn  

PS  Welcome back Eric.   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

Yep...dial-up at home for me, and not at the job with the high speed anymore. :(
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

dwilson

I'd call that *the* reason for a steering damper  8)

Jeff

I haven't downloaded it yet, but here's a perfect example of a tank slapper (~60mb)

http://www.cbr600f4.com/temp/slappercrash.mpg

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

harb990

if you have problems with it timing out, d/l and use getright or any other download manager that allows you to resume.  

On the other hand, I d/l'd file and cannot play, Speedy, what codec is it using?  

funksouljon

It wasn't that slow for me and I am home. Oh wait, I also pay a tad bit more.  ;)

funksouljon

I like the channel he plowed through the field.

DanO966

Erik,

How the heck are you??
Are you still alive?  How's my helmet ;D ;D
So what's up dude?
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Nate R

Re: Jef4ys video post: I still don't have a lot of sympathy for people doing wheelies on the street like that. "I decided to go past on 2 wheels and be safe." Umm, OK, if you're worried about being safe, how about NOT doing wheelies on the street? I guess I'm not into that mentality of riding.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Litespeed

Do people actually think before doing wheelies?  I came to the conclusion that if the rider had went to the left instead of right he would have been ran over by the truck that was being used to video.  If he had lost control earlier he could have easily plowed into the bicycist and easily killed him.  It's ok to put your life in danger doing something stupid but please don't include any unwilling innocent bystanders.

sdiver68

There was no truck, its a helmet cam, and there was stunting going on for awhile, the cyclist knew this before he proceeded.  Actually, as far as stunting areas go, this was a very lightly traveled and "safe" area.
MCRA Race School Instructor