News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Class.....

Started by RC51Racer, May 28, 2003, 04:20:17 AM

Baltobuell

Oh if ID would only make it real. I'd start again at about 12.

Super_KC124

QuoteOh if ID would only make it real. I'd start again at about 12.
I'd go for 39 so I could start a year early in F40.

the_weggie_man

So when do we get a F50 class? :o

Super_KC124

Why not? There are quite a few of you "Golden Anniversery Edition" racers out there. ;D

the_weggie_man

My point .... dirt trackers have a senior and super senior class why shouldn't we? Hell we have a class for everything else. A couple more and we can have less practice and shorter races. Isn't that what you all pay increased fees for? ???

Let's see.... a bagger class for full dressers, cruiser class, motard class, minis, classic, vintage, the list goes on. Oh yeah and no minimum participation required, one bike and you have a class. ;D

Baltobuell

Now that's the spirit. Someday I'm going to win the old white guys on limited displacement air cooled twins class. Then I'll be somebody.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteNow that's the spirit. Someday I'm going to win the old white guys on limited displacement air cooled twins class. Then I'll be somebody.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super_KC124

Don't forget the scooter class. :-X

Baltobuell

The day they start my new class, D. Bugsy Mann will be stopping by Gary Nixons house. They'll be screwing around and break out the old Rickmans to see if they run and say 'Hey, For the hell of it, lets go to Summit" (sigh)