News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Class.....

Started by RC51Racer, May 28, 2003, 04:20:17 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Go ahead Mr Schock.  Name names.

I hope we're still going to be friends after this.  It's not like I was trying to screw anybody.  Dawn called it exactly as it happened.

What really impressed me was the fact that Kevin Elliot openly admitted that he had told me about the rule change but forgot to add it to the book.  He lost a lot of face on that one.  It would have been so easy for him to deny the whole thing.  All he would have had to do was develop a case of "Selective Memory," and I would have been SOL, looking like a cheater, and stripped of the clean reputation that I'm so proud of.  It took guts to own up like Kevin did.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI as far as I can tell, the rule book has been thrown away, and with just a phone call to the proper individual, you can get anything changed.  To hell with the rule book, we'll just say we forgot to change it!!

Think about it.  I don't have money.  I don't carry influence.  I'm not good looking.  I'm not even really that fast.  How exactly would I have the ability to place a phone call and get the rulebook changed to my advantage?  
We've been friends a long time, but after the decision at MAM you snubbed me.  What's up with that?
A panel of RACERS heard the appeal, weighed the evidence, then decided in my favor.  I didn't carry any weight with them.  It was truly a jury of my peers, and couldn't have been any more fair.

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Gixxer124

How about Formula 42. Sorry K3, your to young. ;D

roadracer797

How about F43 sorry Kevin now your too young, oh and no yellow plated sand baggers either.

RC51Racer

All I'm trying to say is there is a printed rule book.  Do we use it or not?

EX#996

QuoteHow about F43 sorry Kevin now your too young, oh and no yellow plated sand baggers either.

LOL!!!

Poor Kevin, he can't get any respect or sympathy.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

tigerblade

QuoteAll I'm trying to say is there is a printed rule book.  Do we use it or not?

Sure!  Got an uneven leg on your breakfast table?    ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super_KC124

QuoteHow about F43 sorry Kevin now your too young, oh and no yellow plated sand baggers either.
Oh yeh! I'll be 43 within 6 months. Read the new rule book you old fart.

roadracer797

Kevin
That only states about 40 not 43 you young sandbagger you
and my rule book says nothing about turning it says you must be
Craig

Baltobuell

You guys are goofy, I'd sell my house to be too young for f40.

lightweightgp

QuoteGo ahead and vent Mike, we all do at times.
A local racer heard that there was going to be a rule change for F40 class for the year 2003.  It stated that anyone who would turn 40 in the first half of the year would be able to race that class and obtain points.   

i thought that i could race F40 if i was going to turn  40 during the calendar year.   that is the way it has always been explained to me.   i admit to not checking the rule book on it, though.

Bernie

QuoteYou guys are goofy, I'd sell my house to be too young for f40.

I used to be able to make a kick ass fake ID.  Waddya want, like 27 or something? :P