News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Looking for Mightyduc update

Started by james-redsv, May 26, 2003, 05:32:29 AM

james-redsv

Did he make it yesterday without taking soil samples or the bike tearing up. :o Its so entertaining reading his race updates, I cant wait to hear what happened. ;D

MELK-MAN

he did very well in some of his races on sunday. Brian is a very good rider with such little track time.... I will let him fill you in on his escapades in saturday practice, but heres a hint. Ducks like water right? ;) (splashing sound here)..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

Either tonight or tomorrow night I should have a full report up on the website.  I got two 2nds, a 4th in Supertwins, and a tenth in MW Gp after pulling in with a lap to go with no front brakes.  Tons of fun out there.  Mills and Scuba Steve rode awesome and so did the Melk Man.  There was some guy named Pena there that was flying in his classes.  Melk...I heard that guy won every amateur race he entered a few years back and then took a year off and somehow was allowed to stay amateur.  Oh well, cherry pickers will be cherry pickers. ;D  As far as Sunday practice goes...I saved a high side on cold tires and couldn't stay on the track.  At the exit of the long right hander...turn 10-11 I think, rain water collects to about knee deep and it's called Lake Moroso.  Let's just say that you can't ride through it, but it does help to break your fall.  I just wish I knew why I went down...was only running at about 85%.  Oh well...kept it upright in all the races and had a blast...and like I said, look for a full report soon. :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MELK-MAN

QuoteEither tonight or tomorrow night I should have a full report up on the website.  I got two 2nds, a 4th in Supertwins, and a tenth in MW Gp after pulling in with a lap to go with no front brakes.  Tons of fun out there.  Mills and Scuba Steve rode awesome and so did the Melk Man.  There was some guy named Pena there that was flying in his classes.  Melk...I heard that guy won every amateur race he entered a few years back and then took a year off and somehow was allowed to stay amateur.  Oh well, cherry pickers will be cherry pickers. ;D  As far as Sunday practice goes...I saved a high side on cold tires and couldn't stay on the track.  At the exit of the long right hander...turn 10-11 I think, rain water collects to about knee deep and it's called Lake Moroso.  Let's just say that you can't ride through it, but it does help to break your fall.  I just wish I knew why I went down...was only running at about 85%.  Oh well...kept it upright in all the races and had a blast...and like I said, look for a full report soon. :)

MD.. it was a spectacular splash that could be seen from some distance but no question.. better than a high side. Nice save.
On "THE AXE" mr. Pena.. All i heard about him was second hand by my rider frind Dave White in formula 40 and Laz Diaz who both know him from a number of years ago (Laz is friends with him). SUPER fast then dragging Elbows and (as Dave put it) "even his helmet". Something about a Mexican National champion (if there is such a thing) as well. Believe me ..he was playin with me. I had big leads in a couple races only to have him sit back and when he thought time, pass me in t1. Then hed just cruiz along just ahead enough for the win on his new 2003r6. he is a VERY good rider. Was happy to watch him ride from up close.

MightyDuc Racing

Yeah...I watched all your races.  He was unbelievably fast and would just sit in like 3rd or so, then blow past everybody.  Maybe he oughta be an expert??? ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

I had a good view of the ducks splash i was following him i gotta say it was pretty good. ;D.  i had a blast racing with mills and duc i just need to get some more HP.  :D. Bryan i have something to give you next round. ;D
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Can't wait to see what you all got me...lol.  Leon the Pirelli guy awarded me with the "Gloden Flipper" award. ;D  You have to admit, I was up quicker than anybody you've ever seen crash before...lol...had to get the bike up and out of the darn water. :)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Oh yeah...my wife now calls me...MightyDuc Racing, by land, sea, and air! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteCan't wait to see what you all got me...lol.  Leon the Pirelli guy awarded me with the "Gloden Flipper" award. ;D  You have to admit, I was up quicker than anybody you've ever seen crash before...lol...had to get the bike up and out of the darn water. :)

AHHH...HAAA, so your Duc IS water-cooled....Hmmmm ;)

MightyDuc Racing

At least it was water cooled on Sunday.  My leathers, boots, and gloves were water cooled on Monday too. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MELK-MAN

QuoteOh yeah...my wife now calls me...MightyDuc Racing, by land, sea, and air! ;D

HOLY CRAP thats funny..! ;D (you know you saw all this comming right?)

MightyDuc Racing

Pretty bad when even the wife is roughing me up. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: