News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Looking for Mightyduc update

Started by james-redsv, May 26, 2003, 05:32:29 AM

MightyDuc Racing

Yep...Mills sucks.  We just let him win so he can feel good at the end of the day.  Steve and I figure this is his last year as an AM, and we may be able to come back next year. ;D  By the way, Steve...forget about the motor work, you don't need it at all. :P  I like following and then nipping ya at the line...if you get the motor work done, I doubt I'll even be able to see ya anymore.  I kept it on two wheels on Monday, and as sad as it sounds, I'm pretty proud of myself for that. ;)  Now I just gotta get the brakes fixed, the rest of the wet stuff replaced or cleaned, new boots, and new gloves. :-/
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

mmills416

Let me clarify my SUCK statement.  I was refering to my ablity at starting not as a whole.

MightyDuc Racing

;D ;D ;D   By the way...I wasn't sure if the second race was one or two waves...it was my first ever one wave start...lol.  I saw Mills rev his bike so I just waited until he moved to take off. ;D  Oops.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

QuoteYep...Mills sucks.  We just let him win so he can feel good at the end of the day.  Steve and I figure this is his last year as an AM, and we may be able to come back next year. ;D  By the way, Steve...forget about the motor work, you don't need it at all. :P  I like following and then nipping ya at the line...if you get the motor work done, I doubt I'll even be able to see ya anymore.  I kept it on two wheels on Monday, and as sad as it sounds, I'm pretty proud of myself for that. ;)  Now I just gotta get the brakes fixed, the rest of the wet stuff replaced or cleaned, new boots, and new gloves. :-/

Ya that was my plan just to sit behind Mills all year and make him look good! ;D I wasnt planning on doing anything to the motor this year but after you beat me to the line forget about that! :o I have to say you looked good out there Bryan im proud that you didnt run into me ,any trees, and the water on Monday :P.

Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

You gotta admit...A.  It was hotter than hell on Sunday and a darn good day for a swim, and B.  That was the biggest splash you've ever seen! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Sorry...too tired to write the race report again tonight.  Had to clean the garage and take care of some side work tonight.  Will get to it by the end of the week, I promise!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

I agree with both of your reasons for swiming next time leave thre bike on the track though :o
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

I just didn't think of that...I wish you would have suggested that sooner.  See, it's all your fault! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: