News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Roebling Role Call

Started by clarustnb, February 29, 2012, 12:37:52 PM

PlayHard

I'm in, Just got the motor back in the SV.  Been down since Daytona.     Been riding the dirtbike all winter but can't wait to get back on the track. 

Ben, plenty of electric outlets so no worries there.  If your going to use the showers, then you'll want to camp by the new ones.  Enter the track and take a right, you'll see them a ways down of the left.  Track is pretty easy to learn, new asphalt and great grip. 
CCS / WERA EX #95

clarustnb

Fantastic guys - Spent the little bit of heat we had up here this weekend putting the plastics on one last time, cleaning up the van so I can live out of it this weekend and doing all the house chores that won't get done next weekend.

Lets get this racing going!
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

truckstop

Thanks for posting the video. That was on my list of things to do today since we've never been there. The layout reminds me a wee bit of Putnam.

My brain does not compute that racing season has started though. It's too early. Season should start at the end of April at the earliest. :) X and I will be there this weekend racing with the USGPRU kids. Looks like the 125 will be a lot of fun there.

I read the other thread about the transponder shipment. It looks like if we ordered them, and have not received them yet, they'll be at RRR?

clarustnb

That is what I have heard [transponder].  I'm just bringing a pouch and a few zip ties.  I figure that should cover me for anything.

My brain clicked into race season as soon as the temperature hit 70 in Philly [2 weeks ago!!!]
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

LoneStar

i had my first experience with Roebling Road on 20 Feb.  The track does not have a bridge or a tunnel to be able to go in and out of paddock when the track is hot.

how does CCS handle this?  when can you come and go from the paddock?  the track day i went to arranged for it in between sessions.
CCS AM #134 - Ducati 848 - www.facebook.com/FullerMoto
2012 CCS Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Mid-Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Summit Point SuperTwins AM Track Champion

truckstop

Blackhawk is like that. We just wait in between sessions. Not a big deal besides when it's a team challenge race and you have to wait 2 hours.

MELK-MAN

Quote from: PlayHard on March 04, 2012, 09:19:59 PM
I'm in, Just got the motor back in the SV.  Been down since Daytona.     Been riding the dirtbike all winter but can't wait to get back on the track. 

Ben, plenty of electric outlets so no worries there.  If your going to use the showers, then you'll want to camp by the new ones.  Enter the track and take a right, you'll see them a ways down of the left.  Track is pretty easy to learn, new asphalt and great grip. 

ah yes! forgot about the newer showers further down Al, thanks. not stayin there, but nice to get one in after the races for the drive home.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Supergirl

give us some updates, guys and gals!!!!
IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, CyclepathRacing.com

Gixxerblade

Besides a little rain late yesterday afternoon the weather has been great. Had one racer medevac'd today but latest word says he is okay.   Please keep him in your thoughts.  Some very close racing and an overall great time so far. 2011 SE Awards Banquet is happening right now.

Super Dave

Quote from: Gixxerblade on March 10, 2012, 06:47:04 PM
Besides a little rain late yesterday afternoon the weather has been great. Had one racer medevac'd today but latest word says he is okay.   Please keep him in your thoughts.  Some very close racing and an overall great time so far. 2011 SE Awards Banquet is happening right now.
Nice!  Great weather all over...but you're racing.  :)  Enjoy!
Super Dave

PlayHard

Great Weekend!  It was fun getting back in the mix after a long winter off.  Really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  Man, the racing action was intense.  I was a little down on myself after Saturdays GTL event but managed to get back into my old form for Sundays Sprint races.  The old Army Green SV ran strong all weekend..... :thumb:
CCS / WERA EX #95

MELK-MAN

for sure guys and gals. Was an awesome weekend of racing for sure, LOTS of racers and good racing. Was nice to see such a good turnout. It looked like to me there were larger grids than the past couple years??
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice