News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Question for CCS people re Jenning GP

Started by funksouljon, April 22, 2003, 12:26:19 AM

funksouljon

QuoteAnybody still reading this crap? ::)

;D

Actually, it seems a good number of people are. Most of them apparently do NOT like the way it is set up. Perhaps an answer to the simple questions is what people are looking for.

Brian Gordon, SE shares weekends FL. SE also shares with MidAltantic. Check the schedules, all regions share weekends with other regions to bring more people to each weekend. This is probably to allow each region to stay smaller in land mass, require less driving for the racers, yet overlap weekends to bring more money and racers. WERA does the same.

MightyDuc Racing

You guys ever heard of sarcasm?   ::)  I think Henry posted back a page or two that he wouldn't be responding any more on this thread.  I'd call him if you have any unanswered questions.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

rpsez

QuoteYou guys ever heard of sarcasm?   ::)  I think Henry posted back a page or two that he wouldn't be responding any more on this thread.  I'd call him if you have any unanswered questions.

Scarcasm is the lowest form of wit... and I'll chat with Henry this weekend.

Are you his personal assistant or something?  ::)

R

MightyDuc Racing

Nope...he's just helped me out a lot since I started and never gotten annoyed with my seemingly endless lines of questions, so I take offense when people give him shit about not caring about the racers.  Wake up. :-/
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

brian_gordon

This thread got way to ugly,  >:(  how about just agreeing to disagree. :-X

badmonkey

Hey mighty Quack, you haven't been around enought to know whats going on so don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Henry is a big boy and can fight his own battles.
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

By the way, although I'm new to the road racing game, I've been in or around motorcycle racing since 1979...I guess that means I don't know anything about it. ::)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

badmonkey

Being you have been in or around it for 24 years , you should have all the answers then.

MightyDuc Racing

Almost like I'm a teenager...I know everything. ;D ;D ;D  Can't we all just get along?  I hope you change your mind and decide to come race this weekend.  The more the merrier in my book. :)  Be sure to come say hello if you do decide to come.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

badmonkey

Sorry can't make it, Its just too far to drive for 1 day of racing. Come to Roebling in June.