News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Question for CCS people re Jenning GP

Started by funksouljon, April 22, 2003, 12:26:19 AM

hdpromos

This post is for: Richard, Monkey and Funk. I will not waste one more moment here to answer questions from these clearly uninformed riders about the CCS Florida Series. Your remarks about shortened races due to red flags and other ridiculous statements point out your ignorance of the facts. I can only assume all of you are probably related to "Baghdad Bob". Your words carry about as much validity. ;D

HD  

funksouljon

QuoteThis post is for: Richard, Monkey and Funk. I will not waste one more moment here to answer questions from these clearly uninformed riders about the CCS Florida Series. Your remarks about shortened races due to red flags and other ridiculous statements point out your ignorance of the facts. I can only assume all of you are probably related to "Baghdad Bob". Your words carry about as much validity. ;D HD  
Henry, that is fine. I was actually asking the CCS people, perhaps I should qualify, the ones in TX. I was not asking you to defend etc your position with the FL region. You do what you want to do in FL. No one argues that. I want to know if it is possible for us to switch up the home field advantage. Simple as that.
Please explain how my ignorance of the facts is pointed out by my mentioning shortened races at the end of the day due to red flags earlier in the day. Are you saying it doesn't happen?
:)

brian_gordon

If anything, its the other way around. I race fl region and henry goes out of his way to run full races. Last time we ran moroso they red flagged a race twice and still ran the full race, it was raining, hardly anyone was there and the race could have/should have been shorted. the race was run in full, i think that one race took about an hour. Not trying to defend anyone but thats really the way it is. Reguardless if you like the florida format or not, the one thing florida racers will tell you is henry puts the racers best interest first.

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

rpsez

QuoteThis post is for: Richard, Monkey and Funk. I will not waste one more moment here to answer questions from these clearly uninformed riders about the CCS Florida Series. Your remarks about shortened races due to red flags and other ridiculous statements point out your ignorance of the facts. I can only assume all of you are probably related to "Baghdad Bob". Your words carry about as much validity. ;D

HD  

Dearest Henry,
   I raced 'your' (CCS's??) Florida region from October 1994 until ~1997 -- I would guess that I'm qualified to comment on it. I'm just another Florida racer that decided that I didn't like the format or tracks that comprised the FL region, so I took my $$$ to a region that better suited me.
   So, that being said -- what 'facts' am I ignorant of (exactly)?
   If JenningsGP wasn't on the SE schedule for this year, and I didn't need to attend for points, you can be damn sure that you wouldn't see my a s s (or my a s s' $$$$) anywhere near a FL region round.
   As far as being compared to Baghdad Bob --  ;D or no  ;D -- I'd appreciate it if you'd keep the personal attacks to yourself. (Notice, I DIDN'T put a smiley at the end of that sentence. And no, I'm not going to 'lighten up'.)

R

TreyBone

Well, Well, Well.

The FL region is the only one in the whole damn country that runs it that way (their way). Why don't they just start their own sanctioning body and leave CCS out of it?    $$$?

rpsez - your the man
HD - boob

Oh yeh, did I tell anyone?
My butt itches and my finger stinks ;D ;D ;D

GAMEDIC

QuoteWell, Well, Well.

The FL region is the only one in the whole damn country that runs it that way (their way). Why don't they just start their own sanctioning body and leave CCS out of it?    $$$?

rpsez - your the man
HD - boob

Oh yeh, did I tell anyone?
My butt itches and my finger stinks ;D ;D ;D
I'm with Trey on this one... if it is going to be a "CCS" weekend let it be just that...why change it to suit only a few people when the rest of the sanction runs a different way...in that case let FL have the races they want the way they want on any other weekend that SE is somewhere else... This weekend..if it was not for my team mate and it being his first race i would not go... i have to drive down to only get to race 2 races and even then not have a chance to win my money back...come on...there is no reason why FL region can't pay AM in UL GP everywhere else does....

brian_gordon

Guys, cant' you figure out why the southeast does weekends with the florida region?. Because they can't carry all the dates by themselves. Don't get me wrong, I would love the standard ccs format but thats not the way it is. Reality is that without the FL/SE combined weekends, the southeast would be short a few races a year.

Ungwaha

on Apr 21st, 2003, 11:28am, hdpromos wrote:The practice on Friday is run by Jennings GP. We offer all day practice on Saturday. There are three groups that rotate all day. You will get 6 to 8 rounds of practice (last month they got 7) for $75. On Sunday we run all races including GT's and all are 7 lap sprints. The cost is $50. per class. You have until Tuesday April 29th to pre-enter and must be sent to me not CCS in TX. No credit cards accepted and checks will be deposited the day after the races. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more please contact me at your convenience. Or ask the questions here as others would like to know.

HD

Hey guys let's have a math leason here.

Ok Henry gets $75 for every practice rider on Sat.
let's say that there are 50 riders for practice.
75x50=$3750  now where does that money go?

not to mention how much does the region get for every entry?

So I personally think it is a MONEY issue.  But that is MY opinion and only an opinion.  YMMV

Good luck to all you racers next weekend

now mosserEXccs55
Damn I'm slow

badmonkey

Yeah Henry De-GOUGE, your right of my ignorance. I just love to drive 9 hours to the middle of BFE to race your sh**y `1 day format. Lets see how Ignorant you were last year the last race at Jennings for the combined lightweight supersport/ heavyweight sportsman race, when we the racers were greeted to a half wet track on the back half on the warm up lap. Was there any warning prior to going out, NO!!!! So lets see , lets take a bunch of racers half on slicks and let them come flying around to puddles in the middle of a corner on the sighting lap. Lord knows you cant stop racing due to time constrains of your precious schedule and declare the race wet and allow tire change. You just want to keep moving so you can make your money. This comes down to safety over money. I race because its fun and theres a lot of great people, then you have Old Henry. Excuse my ignorance Oh Omnipotent Race Promoter .....LOL
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

MightyDuc Racing

Anybody still reading this crap? ::)

;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

rpsez

QuoteAnybody still reading this crap? ::)

;D

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm waiting for Henry to get back with me on the questions that I posted on page 2.

Thanks for asking.

R