spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

truckstop

Quote from: spyderchick on August 24, 2010, 07:51:44 AM
See, this brings up the class we'd really like to see CCS run, but for some reason Kevin won't take us seriously.

Formula Fatty. Choose a class of bike, probably LW, since you can get an SV fairly cheap, and then require a weight limit of 350lbs...  For the rider.  :biggrin:

If you cannot weigh in at 350, you are allowed to add another rider. This eliminates Ed Key completely, because unless his co-rider is Bill Casper, there's no way he can find a heavy enough co-rider. I mean Ed weighs like 90 lbs soaking wet. This eliminates any potential fast skinny little brats as well. Level playing field, my friends.

So let's all petition for Formula Fatty in 2011, the ultimate racing series.  :thumb:

!!!
I gotta get X to quit his training for an Ironman nonsense, and start feeding him more cake. We'd totally do 2-up racing, but we're 20 pounds short.  :lmao:

spyderchick

Quote from: truckstop on August 24, 2010, 10:43:55 AM
!!!
I gotta get X to quit his training for an Ironman nonsense, and start feeding him more cake. We'd totally do 2-up racing, but we're 20 pounds short.  :lmao:

Okay, you can add a pet.  :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

truckstop

We'd have to add all four cats.

twilkinson3

Just tell X that his new nightly dinner is Pizza with a side of pasta....wait 4-6 weeks and...hehe

MACOP1104

Quote from: skiandclimb on August 24, 2010, 01:16:21 AM
Just a question, (and sorry for the hijack) but how many people are running SB's in SS in the LW ranks?  I hear there's tons of it going on- is this true????

There will always be someone who doesn't play by the rules but I don't think it's a big problem in ightweights.

roadracer162

Quote from: funsizeracing on August 24, 2010, 10:26:39 AM
Any mods that dq it from SS.

Well then there are a bunch of them that I know.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

scubabill

Quote from: majicMARKer on August 24, 2010, 02:21:25 PM
Yes there are. Not worth the hassle of protesting.

roadracer162

Quote from: scubabill on August 24, 2010, 04:04:19 PM
Yes there are. Not worth the hassle of protesting.

Nope, it ain't-agreed
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

apriliaman

supersport rules you can do alot of things,not that ive done them.If it isnt in the rule book you can do it.If you want to put a carbon fiber fuel tank on you can,it doesnt say in the rules that you cant, as an example.Something like that is not supersport.I can save 9lbs if i did that to my bike.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

Gino230

Quote from: majicMARKer on August 24, 2010, 02:21:25 PM

The only way to know for sure is to protest, and I have not done that since Daytona 08. The Buell with no airbox and millenium cylinders? I don't think so.

I'm thinking there are at least a few. My bike is bone stock, and I can't pull on anyone. Of course that's not too much of a comparison since the motor is a bit tired.

If it was a tooth an nail race and I lost, I would protest, but I'm not going to protest if I got smacked down by 3 seconds a lap- unless I know it for a fact- then it just pisses me off so I'm going to protest. Like Daytona.

That SV ram air box that Mark is talking about should be illegal. Basically it's a ram air box that encloses the entire airbox, so since the airbox remains intact and stock, it's been deemed legal, at least by CCS Florida tech.
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

MACOP1104

CCS Superstock rules are silly.  The bikes are allowed to have too aftermarket stuff on them.