News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brake pads and rotors

Started by Tom Fredricks, April 16, 2003, 02:05:53 PM

Super Dave

QuotePerformance Friction 95 compound w/ stock rotors is what I use and like them a lot, but i have never tried Vesrah....so...baker, hook me up and i will let you know what i think.

Steve

You're such a wh0re...
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteYou guy's and girls should try Bakers breaks and his suspension together, it will be a new day at the track for you!! ;)

Wait, but I can get ahead of you guys on a new bike with no time on HYPERPRO stuff....  And I am really, really old now too.
Super Dave

BRG

Ya, if we make a mistake, 95hp stock GSXR 600 motor tuned way to rich at BHF still did very well. Yes, some of us still have stock motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypersomething is not even close to Traxxion and yes it will shine as the season continues.

Baker   ;D

D_EBBEN#93

we need Dawn!! the mediator

Super Dave

QuoteYa, if we make a mistake, 95hp stock GSXR 600 motor tuned way to rich at BHF still did very well. Yes, some of us still have stock motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypersomething is not even close to Traxxion and yes it will shine as the season continues.

Baker   ;D
Right, but the motor doesn't make the machine go fast.

Be careful when you belittle someone else's product.

This is going off topic, Brian.  

Now, don't respond.  This will turn into a can of worms.  
Super Dave

EX#996

Quotewe need Dawn!! the mediator

Sorry, I'm just the flag person.  Competition is both on the track and on the board.  However, I am not afraid to throw the 'meatball' flag if needed.   ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

BRG

Yes, I agree. The track and the board, but I guess some people don't like that. I guess I was just makin fun of some info. I got from the horses mouth. And for the Hyperpro suspension, Dave I think you need to lighten up. No one just makes a shock and sells it,  Hyperpro now makes a shock and some people will like it and some will not. I think it is a good shock that will be improved over the years like all other. I would not hesitate to provide this product trackside.

Ps. Dave I think you missed the  ;D after the name

Baker  ;D

funksouljon

Brian, I just got off the phone with you for the TLR pads. This things better make me fast! :) <g>

BRG

Yes, the brake pads will give you an extra 10hp. Ha,

Baker ;D

MightyDuc Racing

How do I know if I have stock rotors on a Duc...anybody???  I use the EBC HH pads, and this bike stops unbelievably well.  Gotta find out what kind of rotors I have.  I think they are the stock Brembos.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super Dave

Super Dave