News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Blue flags

Started by r6_philly, April 15, 2003, 12:40:54 PM

spyderchick

Nate, I'm probably chalk that incident up to first weekend exuberance. I've talked to alot of people who will say after practice "man, I forgot it was practice, I hope I didn't spook that guy too bad". Of course, then there are others who don't care, track time is track time. Fun of racing: you get to deal with it all.  ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

MightyDuc Racing

At least go say something to the guy you spooked, especially if he's new, after practice if it happens, though.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

BRG

Nate,
Sorry, if I spooked you. I trully did not even know or remember anything like that. I have respect for everyone on the track and most times I am overly respectfull of the other riders, bikes, power and equipment. Yes, I know how it feels and its not fun. Again, sorry and If I was aware of the incident I would have come over and talked to you. Feel free to come over anytime and talk to me at RA the door is always open, except durring races, Ha, Ha.

Baker  ;D

MightyDuc Racing

Good reply...need more riders that will admit if they did something a bit out of the way, even if they don't remember it.   :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

D_EBBEN#93

Baker can't even rember his own name half of the time! ???ha ha ha....you slinger, you.....

Super Dave

QuoteBaker can't even rember his own name half of the time! ???ha ha ha....you slinger, you.....

LOL!  DOH!
Super Dave

BRG

Oyster, ya thats about right. I think I even got a talk'n to for doing an extra lap after the checkered flag durring practice, I never even saw it!!!!  Ha,

Baker  ;D

Ps, Rosno and I have gone through lots of turns together with elbows on legs and arms on arms, It really is fun better than riding by your self. You just need to trust the guy I guess.

spyderchick

Quoteand I have gone through lots of turns together with elbows on legs and arms on arms, It really is fun better than riding by your self. You just need to trust the guy I guess.

Gee, next time just ask him for a date. ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Nate R

QuotePs, Rosno and I have gone through lots of turns together with elbows on legs and arms on arms, It really is fun better than riding by your self. You just need to trust the guy I guess.

See, I'm looking forward to doing that, it was just a tad early for me on Friday.

Baker: It was between 2 and 3, I was probably goin real slow through 2, and I think you came around me just past the exit, on my left side. No big deal, I was just spooked at the time.  8) Thanx for apologizing, but don't worry about it in the future, because I'm used to it now. ;D

And, as far as Alexa's comment goes, as long as no one pinches my butt as they go by (except maybe Jen in the future  ;) :-*) I'm all for elbows and knees, legs, etc. Hey! Let's play twister!  :D

Hmm, everyone's in a good mood today!  :)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

BRG

Its not like that any more, Dave does not even give me the chance he crashes his bike on the warm-up lap.

LOL. ha, ha ;D

Baker

spyderchick

Nate, it's not the butt pinching you have to watch out for, it's the slapping at your cut off switch, on the front straight, dicing for the lead.  :o
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Super Dave

You just wish you could crash as cool as I did.

And I didn't hear anyone complaining about getting two warm up laps because of if.  I should have a cut of everyones purse!
Super Dave