News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ROC MOVED!!!!

Started by d-wire, April 24, 2010, 11:14:39 AM

ScubaSteve

Quote from: CounterSteerer on April 28, 2010, 10:51:29 AM
What the hell is a riders track?

As far as a light weight bike I have finished 4th overall in Moto-ST at Daytona on a lwt bike against all the middle weight competitors. Oh and in Daytona TC second overall against all the heavyweights.
All the fast guys will be fast at any track they ride!

And Yes I have bumped my head. What

Nice technical track! Daytona is all HP you can suck in the infield then motor on by on the banking. I would say Barber or VIR.

It would be cool if the venue changed every year.
Steve

CCS FL

skiandclimb

It kinda WOULD be cool if it changed venue each year....
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Johnny B

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on April 27, 2010, 09:59:44 PM
My guess and vote is Barber seeing how there are no events scheduled there for CCS this year. ~Meg  Ryan~  :biggrin:
AHRMA has been running an event at Barber the same weekend as the ROC for a few years now.
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

twilkinson3

Maybe one htought out of this - dunno if it's possible but a ROC that was not always in the SE would certainly make me show up when it was a bit closer..oh and I agree with woff...if it's not snowing it's still riding weather......

Burt Munro

Quote from: Johnny B on May 02, 2010, 08:09:29 PM
AHRMA has been running an event at Barber the same weekend as the ROC for a few years now.
AHRMA schedule shows racing at Barber Oct 9/10.  ROC is traditionally the following weekend. 

Chin Motorsports does have a private event scheduled for Barber Oct 16/17.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Greeny

hey CCS...  any news?  :D

Ducmarc

aw' man i'm too crippled up for a techincal track lol. I vote VIR bow season will be open and i know just the spot.  maybe i can be jason's unbrella girl. i heard you have a new 848 good to see your riding again   marc

roadracer162

Quote from: Ducmarc on May 05, 2010, 07:20:17 PM
aw' man i'm too crippled up for a techincal track lol. I vote VIR bow season will be open and i know just the spot.  maybe i can be jason's unbrella girl. i heard you have a new 848 good to see your riding again   marc

Marc-Can I race your 848 when you get one?

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Ducmarc

a new bike? me? i am toying with 749r thoughts witha little stretching it the piston department. but after looking at boy's dyno numbers i think i can find a few  more HP's in the clanker

roadracer162

There are more ponies in the clanker I am sure. From what Larry told me he didn't get the chance to tweak it yet. Is the B-bike together and ready for the test track?

A749R or maybe a 999.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

CounterSteerer

Quote from: Ducmarc on May 05, 2010, 07:20:17 PM
aw' man i'm too crippled up for a techincal track lol. I vote VIR bow season will be open and i know just the spot.  maybe i can be jason's unbrella girl. i heard you have a new 848 good to see your riding again   marc

Sorry to be prejudice but I prefer my umbrella girls with less facial hair. Cant wait to ride the 848 with suspension. It was a pretty humbling time at Jennings last month. But great to be back on a bike.
CCS FL, ASRA
Jason Edmonds

smoke54

any news on the move?  planning on a practice if it is at a track i haven't been at yet.
thx,
tim