Zsolt Bencze #72 update /Summit T4 HWSB Crash

Started by gixxerzoli, May 26, 2009, 10:37:14 PM

gixxerzoli

First, thank you guys for all of your support!
I talked with Zsolt's girlfriend today and she told me he was sleeping at the moment. She told me hes arms getting stronger. However he still cant move hes leg at all. He can feel it when they squizing hes lover leg and feet but no movements at all.
Soon, if anything changing in hes status i will definitelly let everybody know.

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: gixxerzoli on May 28, 2009, 12:28:54 AM
arms getting stronger.
He can feel it when they squizing hes lover leg and feet

These are very good signs. Keep praying racers!
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

bel-biv

Encouraging news of progress!
Hang in there Zsolt!
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Hollywood

Wishing you the best Zsolt, heal up quick! You and your family are in our prayers. Please let all of us know if you need anything as a bunch of us live in the Northern Virginia area.
ASRA/CCS EX#20  
www.rpmmotorsportsracing.com

djduc748l

I have been out of the loop for a while, too hard reading about racing when u can't be there, and this is not what I wanted to read about when I chose to look up the weekends results! Zsolt is one tough dude and I have no doubt he will fight and do whatever it takes to get back to no less than 110%! He is a great guy surrounded by a really great group of guys/friends within Euro Racing, please tell him everyone at MWT Racing is praying for a speedy and full recovery, and Zoli If I or we can be of any help just let me know, Facebook is probably the easiest way or just email me...actually maybe posting an address to send checks to might not be a bad idea...I have a $1000 check with his name on it ready to go just tell me where to send it, I know first hand how these difficult times can become financially overwhelming real fast...dennis@teterbororams.com
As a few others have mentioned, Pray, pray, pray!

Dennis Espinosa
CCS/ASRA EX # 254
Remember...have fun and enjoy every second! Life is to precious to take for granted!

PJ721

Quote from: gixxerzoli on May 28, 2009, 12:28:54 AM
.... if anything changing in hes status i will definitelly let everybody know.

Gixxerzoli thank you for the updates...
.please let Zsolt know that the CCS family is praying for him
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

gixxerzoli

Hey guys!
Many of you asked me how you can donate for Zsolt.
Here i posting the Paypal link.
He is really apreciate for anything!
I will still keep you updated soon as i know anything.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5759254

Zoli

thesasse1

Update, dammit, Zoli! 

I'll be posting that link on the RnR Cycles website, soon, too.  All you fellow racers know that if this was you, you'd be soo thankful if everyone could help out, especially facing the unknown and thousands of dollars in bills and recovery, so open your pockets a little and help a fellow racer.  Any little bit helps.  And it doesn't have to be a one time thing.  $10 one week, maybe $20 a few weeks later... 

gixxerzoli

Hey guys!
i was about posting this update tonight after i get back from Zsolt.
But unfortunatelly i cant get there because i have to work. :(
He is feel a little better. Day by day his getting srtonger. He is still in Winchester, VA.
He is no longer in the intensive care, he got hes own room, getting ready for the rehab.
If you wanna go visit him, feel free, he will be happy to see any visitor.
Zsolt Veres and Martin Lazor still there, helping Szivia take care of things. And couple of other friends are on the way also.
Zsolt's arms are still so weak however he can use them eating and moving smaller things around. But he still need help to move around. Sometimes he feel some little things in his legs wich is deffinatelly a good sign. His mind is back perfectly. He already making jokes on those hot nurses in the hospital :) And he really trying to come back 100%. Making me nervous because i know when he will be back, he will kick my and many others ass. :)

One more thing... Couple of you guys asked me his address to send him a cheks. So here we go:

Zsolt Bencze
1733 Rt 206
Skillman
NJ 08558

He needs our help. He cant do it alone. Unfortunatelly he dont have insurance so he have to pay everything alone.
We /euroracing members/ trying to help him out much as we can but our budget is tight.
So guys please help him!
Soon ill be back with new updates.
Thank you guys!

Zoli   

Springracer

Hey Guys, Antal Halasz here. I visited Zsolt yesterday, and as his very good friend I'd like to thank everybody for all the support. Many people showed up to see him, Art came twice from Florida to say a prayer for him. I cant believe how many of you try to help him in this hard times.

His hands are getting stronger, Martin and Zsolt helped him exercise throughout the days. Cannot hold a pen yet but can hold a bottle and move small things around. He has pain in has neck when we try to move him or put him in the wheelchair. But he is very strong mentally, thanks to You guys he doesn't feel alone.

The bad news is that he still has not moved his toes. That would be a very strong sign for recovery. We want him to be moved to New Jersey, Kessler Rehabilitation Center. Hopefully this can happen in a few weeks, we are still waiting for approval. Szilvia will talk to somebody today to see the options we have for hospitalization.

I'll keep you guys updated, in the meantime please keep praying for him to recover.

Thanks again for all the support, he really needs it.

Be Safe!

Antal Halasz
EX 975

lkjr0055

Zsolt, We are praying for your speedy recovery.
MWT is there for you, don't hesitate to ask for help, if you need airline tickets for family or help with the transport, call. It's great to here how much support you are getting, please let me know how I can help.

Zoli, thanks for keeping us informed.

Cowboy 6

If he does not need to stay at the hospital, I have friends that live nearby and said he could stay at their place to save on the hospital room.

Let me know.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com