News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Zsolt Bencze #72 update /Summit T4 HWSB Crash

Started by gixxerzoli, May 26, 2009, 10:37:14 PM

ZXYBCH

I also live in the area, very close to Winchester Hospital. Please let us know when/if he's ready to receive visitors.
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

wendym

Any one who wants to send Zsolt a get well wish can send an ecard  to him and they will bring it to his room.  I don't know the room number for him but they will look it up.

http://www.winchesterhospital.org/community/Ecards/default.asp

bel-biv

Thoughts and prayers are with Zsolt and his fam

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

thesasse1

Hey guys, I've already started a motion with MARRC to help Zsolt with our injured racers fund, but maybe someone can help Zoli put up a webpage with an *PAYPAL* link so that we can help Zsolt with the medical bills and donate some $$? 

RC423

Good Idea Rach.  I've also contacted the Red Flag Fund - waiting to hear from them.

Heal up quick Zsolt

-Ross
aka Ross aka "Pete"

Rick Johnson 29

Thoughts and prayers out for Zsolt.I wish him a full and speedy recovery.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

2old2fat2slow

I have been and will continue to pray for Zsolt for a speedy recovery and his ability to get back on a bike someday soon. If you are reading this, stop and pray. Our Father in Heaven holds blessings in reserve for those that ask for them. Pray hard and often for our injured brother. We need a miracle and God is listening.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

Eye-p

Thinking of you Zsolt!

There are plenty of us in the DC area, so if there is anything we can do- bring food, etc...- please let us know.

Jason
Jason Levitt
Full Spectrum Power
www.speed-cell.com

wadehead

#152 EX Mid Atlantic Region
Integrated Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy

Alex Shaw

Wishing Zsolt a speedy recovery! I have never personally met Zsolt but have herd he is a strong guy and will fight for a full recovery and hopefully be back out on the track with all of us soon. I live in New Jersey and deal with Washington Cycle Works, a shop that he also is sponsored by and i know the guys there are hoping for a fast recovery as well.
CCS EX #568
AMA Pro Supersport #568
ASRA Team Challenge #1
Chester Auto Repair

EL ZEE

I hope that Zolt has a quick recovery and I'm confident that he will be in all of our prayers for some time. Get well.

LuckyinVA

Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.  We pray he heals fast and has a full recovery.