News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Whats your screen name & # all about?

Started by skiandclimb, February 25, 2009, 10:34:57 PM

barb_arah

Well...it's a play on my first name, maybe not the most creative thing, but it works.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Supergirl

My nick is almost 10 years old now, which now makes me a SuperGranny or so.

I got it after making some donuts on the street. Apparently, ladies haven't done it before me. Someone said "you really are a Supergirl" and it stuck.

This will be my first year racing, but for the track days I picked #56 because when typed in many fonts it looks like SG (SG == SuperGirl/Granny) huh? When applying for the CCS license I asked for #56 and got it!

WooHoo! :-)
IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, CyclepathRacing.com

GIGOLO

Quote from: Supergirl on March 05, 2009, 04:25:10 PM

I got it after making some donuts on the street.

Umm,  you would be my #1 best friend at the track if you made donuts in the morning, I'd pay for warm donuts in the morning anyday.  I also would venture to guess that you would be alot of peoples hero if you did that.  Homemade donuts are the shit.  Damnit now I want donuts :wah:

jigs

I got my nick name from some riding buddys of mine back in the mid-80's.....for some reason,which I still really don't know the correlation,they started calling me Jigs Casey,who was a ficticious Steven Wright character,the comedian.My nunber 461,I was born on the 14th of 1961.....so I just took the 4 and 61.

Super Dave

Quote from: jigs on March 05, 2009, 07:35:21 PM
who was a ficticious Steven Wright character,the comedian...
I remember Bucky Goldstein, but not Jigs. 
Super Dave

Supergirl

Quote from: GIGOLO on March 05, 2009, 07:29:33 PM
Umm,  you would be my #1 best friend at the track if you made donuts in the morning, I'd pay for warm donuts in the morning anyday.  I also would venture to guess that you would be alot of peoples hero if you did that.  Homemade donuts are the shit.  Damnit now I want donuts :wah:

I bet M.G. makes donuts.

mine taste like rubber :(

*mine be the first...
IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, CyclepathRacing.com

Grashopr

Grashopr is short for Grasshopper, which is what I've been called forever, which comes from my business Grasshopper Custom Paint.  303 is my daughters birthday March 3, 2003.   

CCS #303

Old Woman in a Cage: "WHAT were you thinking doing wheelies down the road at 60 to 70 mph??!!"

Idiot on a Triumph: "Oh we HAD to be going faster than THAT ma'am!"

chaplain220

I figured the higher the number the faster you'd go, so I grabbed 220, obviously that plan did not work... chaplain, cause I'm on a mission from God, (at least that's what I tell myself each time they are cutting my leathers off in the emergency room), and #220 is for Galatians 2:20, which is the Bible verse that has given me hope through a violent career and some tough times. 

GIGOLO

Quote from: Supergirl on March 05, 2009, 08:10:31 PM
mine taste like rubber :(

Oh, I thought I was gonna get warm donuts to eat in the morning.................................oh well :whine:

RuschRacing23

CSBRacing is for Christian Sportbike Racing which is the wonderful ministry team I ride for. Art and Joe (Chaplain 220 and Cowboy 6) are also a part of this team. My number is #316 or # 3:16 for the bible verse John 3:16 "For God so love the world he gave his only begotten son so that those who believe would not perish but have eternal life" which helps me keep faith in some moments of hardship. Our goal as a team is to have at least one rider in every region running the #3:16 as its part of our teams "slogans"  :thumb:
Ride for Him, Live for Him

CCS Midwest- #3:16 Expert
2007 GSXR 600/ 2001 SV 650

Christian Sportbike Racing
CSBRacing.com

Look for the Red, White, Blue tent

barb_arah

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

catman

CATMAN was a youthful knickname during the 1960's and 1970 while racing Arctic Cat snowmobiles fairly sucessfully.