Whats your screen name & # all about?

Started by skiandclimb, February 25, 2009, 10:34:57 PM

Jason748

My screen name = MY first name.... and I'm if you haven't guess, I'm really a Ducati guy...

My number, well back when I got back into racing I was out at Loudon getting my license and 283 looked like a good number, then I ran it for a couple of years, then in 07, I request a 2 digit number that had a 2, 8, or 3 because I had a stock pile of those numbers, and got 82.  This year I'll also be running CRA, and have requested either 882 or 822, but we shall see..
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

backMARKr

Quote from: Jason748 on February 27, 2009, 03:26:21 PM
My screen name = MY first name.... and I'm if you haven't guess, I'm really a Ducati guy...

My number, well back when I got back into racing I was out at Loudon getting my license and 283 looked like a good number, then I ran it for a couple of years, then in 07, I request a 2 digit number that had a 2, 8, or 3 because I had a stock pile of those numbers, and got 82.  This year I'll also be running CRA, and have requested either 882 or 822, but we shall see..

"Bartlett cannot be trusted!" :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

racer52

I tried for 525 my birthday, Mark has that so they gave me 52, I like the two numbers they fit nicely on the bike
Kerry Kimball
EXP CCS#52
Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road
Zimbrick.com

"An amateur works until he gets it right, a professional works until
he can't get it wrong"!

Helmsman

Quote from: skiandclimb on February 26, 2009, 11:37:54 PM
That is quite honestly- the laziest number ever created....I friggin love it! +1 on your karma!!!!!!

Lol, thanks!

Super Dave

Quote from: funsizeracing on February 27, 2009, 04:26:06 PM
O, and apparently I only have 4 toes on each foot.
Yup, 4 toes on each foot when one should have 10 total toes. 

You're a good sport.  :biggrin:
Super Dave

DakotaCBR

Screen name because when I was 18 and naive I joined the cbr600rr.com forum and had no idea what a handle was supposed to be comprised of. I could only think of the two vehicles that I owned to make a screen name - a Dodge Dakota and a CBR600RR. By the way, the cbr600rr.com forum was one of my biggest influences to try racing (ahem.... Jeff and Jason...)

The number 308 is my favorite rifle round. I requested 45, 308, and 223 in that order.
Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

RoyHefner

I was a pilot in the Air Force when I first started racing.  In my squadron at that time, each pilot was assigned an individual number to use along with our common squadron radio callsign when flying.  My assigned number was 63.  When I applied for my first race license, I tried to get 63, but it wasn't available, and I got 163 as a second choice.  163 has been my number ever since.
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

cbr600_mj

Mine is just cbr600_mj my ride and my initials. And my number 55 I always liked. It was my summer leage hockey number back in the day.

More interesting is the Swampthing on my leathers. That name was given to me by the great K3.

Not too long ago I started doing track days and with STT at Putnam I was too scared to make turn 5.

I had just painted my track bike and did not want to ditch it. So I went straight....all the way into the ravine!

One of the track people stopped by and radioed that I was ok and said by the looks of things," He ain't goin nowhere!" LOL

It was 85 drgrees and I was up to my calfs in mud and water. I almost passed out trying to get the bike out but I could not to it. When the session was over they came to get me out.

I decided to go to a more novice instruction class there and K 3 was the instructor of it.

When I showed up all muddy he said well if it aint SWAMPTHING!  LOLOLOLOL

And I just though it was cool and a funny name so I just kept it.

: )

Mike

skiandclimb

Swampthing is badass! Id make it your screen name!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Fast4fun

Mine is fairly obvious. Of all the sports I've played, racing is the most fun by far. If I didn't enjoy it so much I'd never put up with such headaches. My number is equally obvious. I'm one of the first fools to race a triumph so I took the number. That way, if you couldn't tell by looking, the number would be the first clue as to what that awesome sounding machine was in middleweight.
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675

tug296

Forgot my first Roadracing #'s, 86 & 186, first year with CCS, 1984.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider