The 2009 CCS schedule post.

Started by Eye-p, September 11, 2008, 03:54:24 PM

Scotty Ryan

Yup - right where all the new construction is going on off of the new 355 extension and I-55....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Team Spalding

Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

ryan

As others have asked: Any updates on NJMP Eric?  I am so burned out from racing, but if we race that I will be there
CCS expert 810
'05 gsxr750
Thanks to my sponsors: FMFracing, MotorexUSA

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: Chit Nuts on October 31, 2008, 02:49:45 AMI heard through the grapevine that FIRP was finally going to be added to the schedule.... It looks really neat.....

Actually for 2009 there will no longer be individual CCS Regional schedules, just CCS and ASRA races at every event with 440 rider maximum grids! It looks like CCS is going old school by getting rid of automated scoring systems, having qualifying for every class to determine grid position, and full bike teardown's in tech for the top 50 finishers in each class. I also heard thru the grapevine that CCS is going to go beyond what DMG is trying to do with the AMA (following what World Superbike does) by combining all CCS / ASRA races with the WSBK schedule for 2009! As of now the WSBK riders will be practicing and qualifying with the CCS Amateurs to provide a more challenging environment in which to earn pole position - though total Amatuers on the track at one time will be limited to 950 so as not to go over the 1000 rider maximum density on the track when the 50 WSBK riders are out there as well.

So for everyone looking forward to next years race season make sure and watch the WSBK Portugal Races this evening on SPEED and see one of the tracks we'll be racing at in 2009!  ::)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

n2racing6

backMARKr

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on November 02, 2008, 10:58:44 AM
Actually for 2009 there will no longer be individual CCS Regional schedules, just CCS and ASRA races at every event with 440 rider maximum grids! It looks like CCS is going old school by getting rid of automated scoring systems, having qualifying for every class to determine grid position, and full bike teardown's in tech for the top 50 finishers in each class. I also heard thru the grapevine that CCS is going to go beyond what DMG is trying to do with the AMA (following what World Superbike does) by combining all CCS / ASRA races with the WSBK schedule for 2009! As of now the WSBK riders will be practicing and qualifying with the CCS Amateurs to provide a more challenging environment in which to earn pole position - though total Amatuers on the track at one time will be limited to 950 so as not to go over the 1000 rider maximum density on the track when the 50 WSBK riders are out there as well.

So for everyone looking forward to next years race season make sure and watch the WSBK Portugal Races this evening on SPEED and see one of the tracks we'll be racing at in 2009!  ::)

I didn't realize Weaver was giving shit disturber lessons..... :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: backMARKr on November 06, 2008, 12:51:10 PMI didn't realize Weaver was giving shit disturber lessons..... :biggrin:

Rick and I are arch rivals in that field!  :biggrin:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Burt Munro

Don't worry Mark, you'll make the bump-up list to Expert Shit Disturber one of these years!  :ass:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on November 06, 2008, 11:48:29 PM
Don't worry Mark, you'll make the bump-up list to Expert Shit Disturber one of these years!  :ass:

dare to dream......  :err:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13