The 2009 CCS schedule post.

Started by Eye-p, September 11, 2008, 03:54:24 PM

Super Dave

Quote from: Super Dave on September 24, 2008, 02:33:20 PM
In November, some dates might get leaked.  But don't expect an actual solid schedule until January when the final events are put into place and the final contracts are signed by some.
Look on Road America's website to see if they have a schedule.  They might show the CCS event soon.  Well, in two to four weeks. 

You're still early.
Super Dave

mikendzel

I'm guessing the Daytona Opening Round will still be the week before the Daytona 200, so February 26th - March 1st???  The other rounds seem to be the same weeks every year as well.

I'm really more interested to see if NJMP makes it onto the MA schedule!!!!

bel-biv

I have nothing constructive to add to this post

However, I too am interested to see if NJMP makes it onto the MA schedule

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Team_Serpent

Quote from: Eye-p on September 11, 2008, 03:54:24 PM
As we are getting closer to the end of the year, I want to be able to plan and budget for next season.

Plan to be racing and if you will be using the same equipment as last year just add 15% to last year's budget.

Next Question please   :biggrin:

Super Dave

Super Dave

Team_Serpent

Burt Munro

Royal Blue + 15% = ???????      :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Super Dave

Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

I heard through the grapevine that FIRP was finally going to be added to the schedule.... It looks really neat.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Super Dave

Quote from: Chit Nuts on October 31, 2008, 02:49:45 AM
I heard through the grapevine that FIRP was finally going to be added to the schedule.... It looks really neat.....
Oooo!  Bob got it done then?  I hadn't been by there lately, since I didn't do any AMA racing in 2008.  Did the mall get done yet?  Well, I guess I should ask if it got open?  Last I talked to him, he was pissed off about some lease questions or something from Crate & Barrel.
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: Super Dave on October 31, 2008, 04:54:25 AM
Oooo!  Bob got it done then?  I hadn't been by there lately, since I didn't do any AMA racing in 2008.  Did the mall get done yet?  Well, I guess I should ask if it got open?  Last I talked to him, he was pissed off about some lease questions or something from Crate & Barrel.

See that's where I got confused - Last I heard the mall was almost done - But there were some issues with residential sound ordinances.... I saw no residential anything around..... So what's their problem..... It's really neat tho - You'll be surprised when you see it......
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

gpz11

That's near your folks, isn't?

Sweet, I won't have to travel too far then! I like sleeping in my own bed on race weekends.