News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MA TBD any ETA?

Started by Z-man, January 10, 2008, 11:50:31 AM

Z-man

Just curious if there is any type of ETA of when we can expect to get a finalization of the TBD's on the Mid-Atlantic schedule?  My race schedule for next year kind of is dependant on the outcome and Daytona is only a month and a half away.

Thank you
Z
CCS #79 EX

2007 Sponsors
Speedwerks, Team Pro-Motion, Martinmoto.com, Turner Landscaping, CTR, Redline Motorsports, Oxtar, Pirelli, Amsoil, LP, Vortex

Garywc

just plan on going where could it possible be?
Vir? summit? NJ?
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

Garywc

wait maybe beaver run that would be cool
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776

Z-man

If it isn't Shenandoah sign me up for Daytona.
CCS #79 EX

2007 Sponsors
Speedwerks, Team Pro-Motion, Martinmoto.com, Turner Landscaping, CTR, Redline Motorsports, Oxtar, Pirelli, Amsoil, LP, Vortex

Gixxerblade

I say Roebling. Let's change things up a bit.

steelcityracer

Here is another vote for Beaver Run.

Eric Kelcher

The schedule in the mailer has no TBD on it anymore, so correct no Roebling due to schedule conflict nor a Shenandoah.

Beaver Run has noise restrictions that prevent us from scheduleing a race. New Jersey Motorsports Park is not functioning yet so not in 2008 but it is on the radar for 2009 as are several other tracks that have firm commitments of funding or construction occuring already.

As an FYI Jeanne, our webmistress, has to create the nice searchable calender that is posted here from the dates listed here. It takes alittle bit to make the changes/corrections to the website version for the functions it has.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

ahastings

Why would Shenandoah being on the schedule keep you from going to Daytona? At least Shenandoah is actually  in the MidAtlantic region of the USA unlike Daytona.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Garywc

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on January 11, 2008, 03:08:53 PM

Beaver Run has noise restrictions that prevent us from scheduleing a race. New Jersey Motorsports Park is not functioning yet so not in 2008 but it is on the radar for 2009 as are several other tracks that have firm commitments of funding or construction occuring already

doesnt wera race beaver run? are there events quiter then CCS?
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776

clutch

CCS could race at Beaver Run...Track Day orgs do tons of days at the Beaver and WERA races there 2 x a year....all CCS has to do is BOOK THE DATES!!!!

ahastings

Quote from: Garywc on January 11, 2008, 05:51:40 PM
doesnt wera race beaver run? are there events quiter then CCS?
They don't have the large Buell contingent that CCS has.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

clutch

Hey Hastings...I didnt ask for your reply ;)