My 2003 TZ250 Arrives this week!

Started by TZDeSioux, February 24, 2003, 06:12:57 AM

Speedballer347

QuoteDon't you know TZ's are not good for doing wheelies and stuff?  ;D ;D
hahahaha :D
I heard they did mean stoppies though ;)

Was great meeting you in Chicago, Brian! 8)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

chris_chops

When are we picking it up?  I'm cleaning out the back of the truck today.  Call me, sucka!

TZDeSioux

Quotehahahaha :D
I heard they did mean stoppies though ;)

Was great meeting you in Chicago, Brian! 8)

I wouldnt know about any stoppies. I don't know how to do them on purpose yet.  ;D

It was cool meeting you too. You're a funny fella. :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhen are we picking it up?  I'm cleaning out the back of the truck today.  Call me, sucka!

I will as soon as I know the exact delivery time and date. By the way... my best at Assen on Takuma Aoki's bike is 1:59.48 I should be into the 58's by end of this week. Can't believe how difficult it  is to find the extra few tenths.

TZ_Boy

Brian e-mail me when you get it so I can come by and drool on it after work.  Did you check out the R1 tank decal's at the show?  Let me know if you want a pair.

TZDeSioux

Paul,
email me your number.. I'll call you when I get it so you can come by and see it. And yes I saw the tank emblem. It is very cool. How much is a pair? I do want some! bdkwak@leopardo.com

motomadness

Hey, I'm new to Yami-land.  I'm also interested in the stickers.

Brian, call me too.  I want to see it in it's raw form.

TZDeSioux

Hey now... the tank decals are for 2 year veterans of the Yamaha TZ! You'll have to wait till next year!  ;D ;D I'll give you a ring too when I pick up the bike.

motomadness

I should get one because this is my second year racing a two-stroke and I decided to go towards the bright light of the TZ.

;D ;D ;D ;D

TZDeSioux

Super Dave

I had a TZ in 1988 and 1989.  How about the TR2 that was in "Little Fauss Big Halsey" that I rode?  Does that count?  Can I have some?  And what would I be getting? ;D :o
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

Dave..
you're special! you deserve two! :)