New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

My 2003 TZ250 Arrives this week!

Started by TZDeSioux, February 24, 2003, 06:12:57 AM

Super Dave

Super Dave

Protein Filled

Dave is so special, he even goes to the track on the short bus... ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Correction!!! My TZ does not arrive this week  :'(

Dawn

QuoteCorrection!!! My TZ does not arrive this week  :'(

Boy - that sucks!

When is supposed to be here now?

Dawn   :-/

TZDeSioux

Okay.. here's the problem. The VIN on the bike that arrived does not match the VIN on my invoice. The VIN on the bike belongs to a fellow in England who ordered it in September and according to Yamaha Japan my bike will not be released until March 7th out of it's 2nd production run. So my broker is going to contact the fellow in England and see if he's willing to wait 2 more weeks to get his bike and if he's okay with that... the bike will be mine. Otherwise I have to wait till sometime in March to get the bike. My broker has agreed to eat the cost difference between ocean freight and air freight for the mistake so it should take no longer than a week to get my bike once their shop in Japan gets the bike from Yamaha Japan. Lets hope the English fellow is in no hurry to get his bike.  :-/ The price one must pay to buy a GP bike. Good Lord!

TZ_Boy

Brian just call me at work when you do get it.  847 359-4844.  I ordered your emblems today they are less than $20 for the pair.  Sean you can't have these tank emblems/sticker's as they are for a '03 R1 and will only fit '03 Yamaha model's. ;D

SliderPhoto

Quote...  :-/ The price one must pay to buy a GP bike. Good Lord!

Good Lord is right!

Waiting sucks!

TZDeSioux

Just got word that the prick in England wants his bike asap. So I have no choice to wait till march. I just hope I can make it to the first round at Blackhawk now. I will most definately be using a different broker the next time I buy a bike from Japan.  :'(