Main Menu

My 2003 TZ250 Arrives this week!

Started by TZDeSioux, February 24, 2003, 06:12:57 AM

TZDeSioux

davegsxrold929r

how much was it if you do not mind ???

i am looking !!!! ;D

TZDeSioux

It was 18,750 to my airport. If you want a 03.. it's too late. There's no more. I believe the advance order date is october. There's some Honda RS250R still available for about the same price.

Gixxer124

WOW! You could buy like 5 GSXR's for that much. :o ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteWOW! You could buy like 5 GSXR's for that much. :o ;D

no you couldn't! Buy 1 brand new GSXR600 $8000. By 1 set of aftermarket bodywork $700. Buy Aftermarket shock $900. Get some forkwork done $400. Buy aftermarket exhaust $800. Buy race dot tires $340. Wire and prep for racing.... and you got damn near $18,000  :P

Gixxer124

Hey, UR wrong. I spent $3500 on my bike. $3500 X 5 =$17,500.  :P :P :P

TZDeSioux

QuoteHey, UR wrong. I spent $3500 on my bike. $3500 X 5 =$17,500.  :P :P :P

cut it out! we're talking about brand new bikes here sucka! :P

Super_KC124

Quotecut it out! we're talking about brand new bikes here sucka! :P

Remember who your talking to here. The king of cheap. I'm just jealous. Later

sdiver68

Or just have one of the factory teams build you a bike...they generally go for $8500-$12,000 depending on who, what, where, when, etc....
MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

QuoteOr just have one of the factory teams build you a bike...they generally go for $8500-$12,000 depending on who, what, where, when, etc....

I know some of the factory supported teams sell their bikes at the end of the year. Wouldn't be a bad idea to buy one of them. They seem to sell it for a pretty decent price too. Now only if I'd stop liking them 2 stroke GP bikes so much.. I could probably save myself a boat load of money by racing a four stroke of some sort.  :)

Speedballer347

I just gotta give BIG props and thanks to Super_Duck for sponsoring me this year w/ a new 03/TZ250.
Gonna be a fun season, and I owe it all to him 8)

When should I come by and pick up my new ride, Brian? ;D

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

TZDeSioux

QuoteI just gotta give BIG props and thanks to Super_Duck for sponsoring me this year w/ a new 03/TZ250.
Gonna be a fun season, and I owe it all to him 8)

When should I come by and pick up my new ride, Brian? ;D

hah.. you done lost your mind? Don't you know TZ's are not good for doing wheelies and stuff?  ;D ;D