DAYTONA IS A JOKE

Started by d-wire, October 24, 2007, 09:57:40 AM

Been-Jammin

Quote from: CounterSteerer on October 31, 2007, 09:18:33 PM
Whats the saying? The B.S. stops when the green flag drops. :biggrin:

That's about how it works...

Quote from: CounterSteerer on October 31, 2007, 09:18:33 PM
Why is there a picture of Chris in your avatar?

That's me, on Chris' bike. Team Challenge.
I have one of Kevin on that bike too.

Kuunku

How about coming west for the ROC......Say, California Speed Way!! :thumb:

benprobst

Quote from: Been-Jammin on October 29, 2007, 09:49:01 AM
I took my 2nd & 3rd place finishes with a healthy smile & had a lot of fun trying not to blow up my little air cooled Duc...

Daytona is a HP track. HP wins races there and can be the determining factor between relatively equal riders.

Still seems unfair to have a "Winner take all" race on a HP based track configuration.

Or... maybe it's just an opportunity to build a better bike...

Maybe I missed something. But what your not telling everyone aside from that bimota you have one of the fastest lw bikes in the country. I watched you walk away from me and Ted (two of the top 5 fastest am lw guys in the country on two very fast bikes) like we were standing still down the back straight at Road Atlanta. We could barely keep up in the draft. I dont think you should be complaining to much about fast bikes. You had a good finish to the year on a motorcycle that put you in the top 5 nationaly with 2 different orgs, just dont complain too much when your super fast (and illegal in WERA) bike won races for you just like that Bimota.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Been-Jammin

Quote from: benprobst on November 04, 2007, 01:49:34 PM
Maybe I missed something. But what your not telling everyone aside from that bimota you have one of the fastest lw bikes in the country. I watched you walk away from me and Ted (two of the top 5 fastest am lw guys in the country on two very fast bikes) like we were standing still down the back straight at Road Atlanta. We could barely keep up in the draft. I dont think you should be complaining to much about fast bikes. You had a good finish to the year on a motorcycle that put you in the top 5 nationaly with 2 different orgs, just dont complain too much when your super fast (and illegal in WERA) bike won races for you just like that Bimota.
Lol... yeah... I remember that.
It was the ONLY time this year I passed Ted on the track. =)

Read, 5 posts up, ignore the rest...

benprobst

Quote from: Been-Jammin on November 05, 2007, 12:08:44 PM
Lol... yeah... I remember that.
It was the ONLY time this year I passed Ted on the track. =)

Read, 5 posts up, ignore the rest...

ha, yeah im just busting your balls. Like I said you really found some speed at the end of the year and congrats on your wins. Im sure ill see you aroud next year. Ill prob be running a mixed up season with different orgs. and regions, but Ill def. be back down south a fair bit. See ya next year.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

clutch

Thats why I didnt bother going down there on my Duc 800.  Racing those Buells and BMW's and 1000SS in Thunderbike and LWSBK sucks