I hate crotch rockets

Started by Jeff, August 13, 2007, 10:35:54 AM

Court Jester

Almost. not pointing the finger or anything. but I can't name a single person i ride with that can say they've never done some stupid stuff out on the highway.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

benprobst

Quote from: Court Jester on August 13, 2007, 06:22:50 PM
I don't know. Kind of mixed feelings on it really. I can understand the part about being wizzed off by seeing them do stupid stuff. But then again, "Almost" all of us have done the same thing and one point or another. I just get bugged by phone calls to the cops. Because I have 7 bikes and one person has a cell phone, I had the cops at my house twice this weekend. Once because two guys ditched a sheriff deputy and once because someone passed a car in a no passing zone doing a wheelie. Constantly hearing "someone called in a complaint about blah blah blah. You know anything about that?" gets real freaken old.
I can see both sides though and I still think stand-ups between cars are cool.

Something tells me there is a reason the cops always show up at your house when something goes wrong with motorcycles, and im pretty sure its not the fact that you have seven of them.

Those guys on the highway deserve to be put on their ass and put in line, if im ever on my streetbike ill be more than happy to do it to them.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

benprobst

Quote from: Court Jester on August 13, 2007, 06:39:31 PM
Almost. not pointing the finger or anything. but I can't name a single person i ride with that can say they've never done some stupid stuff out on the highway.

again, case in point.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

resurection

The ability to refrain is harder than the wheelie.
what about the people bar hopping on hogs ,is that worse PR?

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

benprobst

Quote from: Court Jester on August 13, 2007, 06:46:26 PM
so why call the cops? what's the reward?

To punish stupid people for doing stupid things. or more politicaly correct : to punish dim people for doing really stupid things.
Home of the GSXR 565

resurection

Calling to often may be like crying wolf

Court Jester

CCS# 469

r1owner

Quote from: benprobst on August 13, 2007, 06:47:53 PM
To punish stupid people for doing stupid things. or more politicaly correct : to punish dim people for doing really stupid things.

So what do you recommend we do to Pres. Bush?

Court Jester

CCS# 469

r1owner

If we all called someone for doing something stupid, I'd never put my cellphone down while driving.

I think it's stupid that they do it, but I'm not about to call the cops about it.

I'd rather call them for the idiot that's backing up on the highway cause they missed their exit, or for the dumbass that decides he want's to jump in line, so he passes 500 cars that are in line, then decides to stop on the highway right before the exit so he can get over.  THAT fucker deserves to get his ass kicked.  Or what about the person that can't merge cause they get on at 40 MPH or the person that accidentally got in the turn lane, but instead of turning when the arrow goes, they'd rather wait and make the 20 other cars behind them pay for their mistake.  What about those people?

benprobst

Quote from: r1owner on August 13, 2007, 07:44:51 PM
If we all called someone for doing something stupid, I'd never put my cellphone down while driving.

I think it's stupid that they do it, but I'm not about to call the cops about it.

I'd rather call them for the idiot that's backing up on the highway cause they missed their exit, or for the dumbass that decides he want's to jump in line, so he passes 500 cars that are in line, then decides to stop on the highway right before the exit so he can get over.  THAT fucker deserves to get his ass kicked.  Or what about the person that can't merge cause they get on at 40 MPH or the person that accidentally got in the turn lane, but instead of turning when the arrow goes, they'd rather wait and make the 20 other cars behind them pay for their mistake.  What about those people?

:biggrin: You drive in traffic everyday too huh, HW70 for me. Anyway, there is a bit of a difference between jumping line and doing a stand up wheelie in traffic on the highway and I think the punishment should be different too. Ohh and I dont think im allowed to say what I think should be done to GW and half of his cabinet.
Home of the GSXR 565