Representation of Riders

Started by unforgivenracing, February 12, 2003, 12:50:05 PM

unforgivenracing

I think that we need someone to play middle man in each area/region. ;D
Someone that we can give our ideas too, so that that person or person's can present them to the CCS office in a orderly manner.  :o Rather then just sending them random complaint, ect; that does'nt seem to get anyplace.  ;) What are your thoughts?
CCS Midwest EX 501(RETIRED) E-mails welcome @: unforgivenracing@hotmail.com or, IM and e-mail me @: unforgiven_racing@yahoo.com also,
Check out pic's @: http://www.facebook.com/wolff.shawn

Dawn

I believe that Weggie_Man had the best idea:

Quotethere is a group that is a go between from racer to CCS. They are the regional race director and staff. They should be getting information, complaints or compliments to CCS and solving your problems during the year. Nobody should have to go beyond them to get things handled. I doubt seriously that CCS would recognize an outside group of racers.  

Dawn

unforgivenracing

QuoteI believe that Weggie_Man had the best idea:

Dawn
Yes, But I Believe the issue in that pond is "should be".  If this is the middle of the road, does it seem to be working for the masses?  I for one don't know how to get ahold of one of them for any question, or concern I may have with any more ease.  So, with how it works now, I can yell out my front door at the Dog and get the same amount accomplished, which is no better then calling the answering machine at CCS ( or talking to a dial tone for that matter. >:(  To say one good thing is to say the name Kevin.  If it was'nt for him ;D Nobody would change the tape in the answering machine. ;)
CCS Midwest EX 501(RETIRED) E-mails welcome @: unforgivenracing@hotmail.com or, IM and e-mail me @: unforgiven_racing@yahoo.com also,

Dawn

The race director for the Midwest is Bill Fehrman, and in my opinion he is a stand up guy.  Our first race date in the midwest is the first weekend April.  We could approach him with the subject and see how he feels.

Dawn  :)

unforgivenracing

Yes, I Know bill :-X
  I have nothing bad to say to or about him that he might find out about came from me ;D  I dont have a E-mail address in my files for him as a contact:(  He is a stand up guy, and watches what goes on in the pits and on the track very well.  ( like the time those stunt riders burned up all the tires from the tirewall at the oak tree(turn Five), and broke glass all over the infield.) >:(  I am sure he had alot to do with the new track surface at BlackHawk even, 8) But then again, Everyone voiced a need for attenction on that subject, and that is a subject to bring up at a different posting.  Besides, have you ever seen bill have time to talk.

Dawn

Alright then...

At one of the race dates, lets approach him and see how he feels about this new role.  He already is recognized by CCS and I am sure has access to telephone numbers that we don't.  If we can channel requests or concerns through him, this would be the way to go.

If Bill or Phil (referee) do not want to participate, we can look farther.

Dawn   :)

P.S.  What's your number?  I'm and trying to think of all the RC51's in the MW and I am having trouble placing you.   ;)

Dawn

Quotesend me a E-mail to the address below and I will tell you, and send you pics.

<AOL voice> You have mail.

Baltobuell

Dawn, At the track is probably the wrong time to approach an official. I only manage 4 guys with trucks and it drives me nuts. Those guys are trying to manage 300 adrenalin filled, been off all winter, just got out of the cage, speed junkies and I think their hands are full. I really think I'd try to catch them in the office.

unforgivenracing

Ah hah!  The people, now we are getting someplace. 8)

Dawn

QuoteDawn, At the track is probably the wrong time to approach an official. I only manage 4 guys with trucks and it drives me nuts. Those guys are trying to manage 300 adrenalin filled, been off all winter, just got out of the cage, speed junkies and I think their hands are full. I really think I'd try to catch them in the office.

Baltobuell:

You have a very good point.  However I still think it could work, it is just the timing of the request.  You don't approach them in the middle of practice, racing, or the riders meeting.  But, a person could request to eat lunch with them, or after the races are over have them come for a beer.  

I must admit, since I don't race, I have more time to speak with them.

unforgivenracing

Hey, there's an idea. ::)  Kinda like the PTA. ;)  We can call it the RWA "Racers Wives Association. :D  A few hours with mine, they'll quit. ;Dand then what will we do? :o

GSXR RACER MIKE

Why not get info on how to contact Bill from CCS? I would imagine you would have alot better luck if you contacted him before racing starts and probe his brain before all the madness of the 1st race weekend for us Midwesterners.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96