ducatirider944 - Brad Neff HPT fall

Started by Jeff, June 19, 2006, 10:15:38 AM

tstruyk

that would be a long race... I bet we could get some side action on that as well...

gald to see you back!

tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

spyderchick

Quote from: ducatirider944 on July 31, 2006, 06:08:42 PM
One Lap around Blackhawk in wheelchairs, Loser to donate $100 to the Wegman fund.  I'M IN!

How's about 2 laps around the hot pit wall, we can throw in some chicanes if you like on the "back straight".  :biggrin:

Oh, and we'd have to come up with some rules...no performance enhancing add-ons, like, say... a ZX-11 motor?  :err: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

dicatirider944

Quote from: spyderchick on August 01, 2006, 08:31:38 AM
How's about 2 laps around the hot pit wall, we can throw in some chicanes if you like on the "back straight".  :biggrin:

Oh, and we'd have to come up with some rules...no performance enhancing add-ons, like, say... a ZX-11 motor?  :err: :biggrin:
It always takes a woman to figure out a guy's sneeky ideas.  :biggrin: I was thinking the engine from my gsx-r 750, it is still in running order.  Just for some side info that fits this thread.  I am rid of all my tubes, back to eating a normal diet, and they are sending me home on Thursday afternoon.  I can't wait to be in my own house with my own bed, bathroom, wet bar :cheers:, and home theater :pop:.

r1owner

Glad to read that you will soon be back at your own place.

I suggest getting a Netflix membership if you don't already have one! :)